What's new

AirPods

I've had my Apple AirPods a little over a month now and I must admit that they have exceeded my expectations. The sound quality is surprisingly good and better than the regular Apple earbuds, as well as better than my BOSE Soundsport Pulse earbuds...YES better than the BOSE. When talking or listening to music the sound is amazing and I don't have to be an Audiophile to recognize great sound. I'm throughly pleased with the performance of the AirPods. There Bluetooth performance is second to none.
I'm glad I went to my Apple Store and did a demonstration because I had no intention on getting them until that day. I thought I was content with my BOSE Soundsport but I wasn't anymore after the demonstration...LOL [emoji23]

I've had my Apple AirPods a little over a month now and I must admit that they have exceeded my expectations. The sound quality is surprisingly good and better than the regular Apple earbuds, as well as better than my BOSE Soundsport Pulse earbuds...YES better than the BOSE. When talking or listening to music the sound is amazing and I don't have to be an Audiophile to recognize great sound. I'm throughly pleased with the performance of the AirPods. There Bluetooth performance is second to none.
I'm glad I went to my Apple Store and did a demonstration because I had no intention on getting them until that day. I thought I was content with my BOSE Soundsport but I wasn't anymore after the demonstration...LOL [emoji23]
Now you have to hope you can find someone who hasn't listened to a pair of AirPods who will buy your BOSE earbuds.;)

I've had mine since the first week of January. Not only has my opinion not changed, I actually love them more now then I did back then. I forgot them at home one day going to the store and hated every moment of that 5 minute trip. I still have yet to run them out of battery power. The charging case, yes, but not the airbuds and charging case. I have them with me everywhere. I use them daily. I left them in the truck Saturday and was freaking out Sunday when I couldn't find them. In fact, that's the only problem I have with them is if you set them down, you can't find them again if you forgot were you put them. They need the Find My iPhone app ;)

I've had mine since the first week of January. Not only has my opinion not changed, I actually love them more now then I did back then. I forgot them at home one day going to the store and hated every moment of that 5 minute trip. I still have yet to run them out of battery power. The charging case, yes, but not the airbuds and charging case. I have them with me everywhere. I use them daily. I left them in the truck Saturday and was freaking out Sunday when I couldn't find them. In fact, that's the only problem I have with them is if you set them down, you can't find them again if you forgot were you put them. They need the Find My iPhone app ;)
iOS 10.3 adds the AirPods to Find My iPhone. It will only work with the last device the AirPods were paired with. When activated, the AirPods will play a loud tone which will enable you to find them if they're anywhere nearby.

It's good to read the positive remarks.

I still have to decide on some kind of head phones so once again I'm wondering about AirPods.

How can I try them in the Apple store?..
.Do they have little covers for them for each demo?

iOS 10.3 adds the AirPods to Find My iPhone. It will only work with the last device the AirPods were paired with. When activated, the AirPods will play a loud tone which will enable you to find them if they're anywhere nearby.

Exactly. 10.3 has that ability for the Apple AirPods and it works great with "Find my iPhone"

Exactly. 10.3 has that ability for the Apple AirPods and it works great with "Find my iPhone"
Here's an article about it. Apple releases Find My AirPods feature for locating lost earbuds in iOS 10.3 beta

Just looked in the Apple store and they're showing six weeks delivery.
Not very good.

How can I try them in the Apple store?..
.Do they have little covers for them for each demo?

My Apple Store actually cleans them twice with 100% alcohol pads before and after each demonstration so that's actually twice before each use. The Apple sales person did a very good job right in front of me.

My Apple Store actually cleans them twice with 100% alcohol pads before and after each demonstration so that's actually twice before each use. The Apple sales person did a very good job right in front of me.
Ah right, I might go and try some in, I don't normally like anything in my ears but I try them and see if they will suit me.