What's new

AirPods

I didn't keep them.
I gave them a few days and they REALLY hurt my ears.
I have small ears so I think thats why.
I have a similar problem. My ears are slightly different sizes and my EarPods fit one ear properly but not the other ear and I can't keep it in. Maybe Apple should make small, medium, and large AirPods and have the ability to size each ear separately. It may not be practical to do this at the retail store level but maybe for AirPods ordered online.

I have a similar problem. My ears are slightly different sizes and my EarPods fit one ear properly but not the other ear and I can't keep it in. Maybe Apple should make small, medium, and large AirPods and have the ability to size each ear separately. It may not be practical to do this at the retail store level but maybe for AirPods ordered online.
It would be a good idea to have different sizes, Everyone has different sized ears so it isn't a case of one size fits all.
It's a pity because I think they are are brilliant but no good being in pain.

I didn't keep them.

Oh, that's a shame. I didn't even realise that the option was available to return them.
I know it's just another one of the rumours, however just in case it's not.
Apple might be bringing out new model, maybe these might suit you better if it's true, who knows.
Only one more day to go.

You might still get to go walkabout :)

Oh, that's a shame. I didn't even realise that the option was available to return them.
I know it's just another one of the rumours, however just in case it's not.
Apple might be bringing out new model, maybe these might suit you better if it's true, who knows.
Only one more day to go.

You might still get to go walkabout :)
Apple gives you up to 15 days to return an item for full refund if you're not satisfied for any reason.

I LOVE mine! LOVE THEM. Use them almost every day. When I'm in the living room and want to watch TV before everyone gets up, I use my Apple TV, and my Airpods. Use them with my iPad in bed while watching Youtube, when I'm on my Macbook Pro, as well as my iMac all the time too. Love them and use them ALL the time!

If you don't mind the question (and slight thread detour) which Apple TV do you have, and how do you pair up the AirPods with it??

I didn't keep them.

How unfortunate [emoji20]. I just got a pair of these as a birthday gift; pleased, I am.

I’m very lucky as they fit perfectly, but I have bought in ear headphones in the past that were extremely painful to wear (so never got used), so I know what you mean [emoji17]

If you don't mind the question (and slight thread detour) which Apple TV do you have, and how do you pair up the AirPods with it??
Oh wow. I never got notified. Sorry. In the past year I’ve had both Apple TVs and the earbuds work with either. I still use mine and still love them. Best earbuds ever.

I decided on a second set of Solo3 headphones (in the rose gold and white) so I don't have to re-pair to my Apple TV 4K anymore, I use the original set only n for the TV and the new set for the X and iPad Pro II. Talk about a solution to a first world problem [emoji15]
IMG_1538847152.998051.jpg