What's new

Activation Fee?

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the activation fee is for starting a new line?

On the 10th, im going to be cancelling my line, and starting a new one and want to know how much the activation fee is.

Thanks guys

I added a new line to get the iPhone, and my customer service rep said it would be a $25 activation fee. Then I'll cancel the line for $350, and put the iPhone on my current line, basically ending up with the phone for $675.

I added a new line to get the iPhone, and my customer service rep said it would be a $25 activation fee. Then I'll cancel the line for $350, and put the iPhone on my current line, basically ending up with the phone for $675.

Just curios...when was your upgrade?

Cya

what about people who just used their upgrade? isnt it 35? or something like that?

Is your new line a 9.99 line? If so, you could activate the iPhone then have them swap numbers. Paying 10 a month for 24 months is still cheaper than 350 ETF plus you have two lines that will be able to upgrade at different times. Just a thought

Is your new line a 9.99 line? If so, you could activate the iPhone then have them swap numbers. Paying 10 a month for 24 months is still cheaper than 350 ETF plus you have two lines that will be able to upgrade at different times. Just a thought
that's exactly what I did last year...added a new line and I pay $9.99 a month for it and by next year with my final new every 2 , I can upgrade to another iPhone.