What's new

A few questions

225dirtnasty

Reaction score
Crazy situation but maybe someone can help me out with a few questions....

I have two lines with verizon both I believe are still on alltel plans with both phones being droid eris but one line is eligible for an upgrade and I was told I could use the upgrade and activate it on my other line but I have a few questions about that.... I want an Iphone 4 and at the same time I need to get 2 new phones so does anyone know if this would be possible?

Is it possible to upgrade to and Iphone with the line that is eligible then activate it using my other line then calling and seeing if i can get a replacement for my phone that is still on the first line ? Or in other words upgrade using one lines eligibility and then activate it on the other line and get a replacement phone for the first line?

Also how do I know if I need a data plan since I am on an alltel plan will I need to just buy a data plan or change all of my plan to a verizon plan and buy a data plan?

Not sure about your Alltell plans, but I think I remember reading somewhere that all Alltell customers would eventually bevswitched over to Verizon plans anyway.

If you want a unlimited data plan you had better get it now before VZW switches over to their tiered data plans.

Good luck

Cya