What's new

Absinthe 2.0.2 has been released windows/osx and linux versions!

nope.
i guess ill try it again.

edit: after i erase, am i to set it up as new and get all the way to the main page of the iphone?

nope.
i guess ill try it again.

edit: after i erase, am i to set it up as new and get all the way to the main page of the iphone?

Im having the same issue. set it up back to the home screen, tried to JB it twice now.

Well Ultrasn0w wont work and I dont know when there will be an update version for newer basebands and afaik there is no hardware unlock solution such as gevey.

do you see cydia on your springboard? if so then it worked

Yeah damn, ok i will use absinthe jailBreak it for now.

Yeah i looked into Gevey and its up to 5.0-5.1 but only certain basebands.

I think with the coding out now apple done good job for software unlocks not to work, i hope a hardware comes
out soon for newer basebands.

Thks

Im in ios 5.0 n my bb is 04.11.08 n phone is locked. N i hav semitethered jailbreak wat sud i do ? Sud i update to these ios with preserving baseband or shall i remain in these ios ? Plz guys guide me

tried for the second time,

absinthe says recovery complete.
no cydia app

Running into same problems over here. Additionally when I start absinthe, it says that I have an iphone 3 when I'm using an iPhone 4. Not sure where the error is. Just saw at the end of my last try that it had an error and would not complete the jailbreak. Any help?

Do we have to do anything with DFU mode???

Cydia should appear on the springboard when its done but try restarting the device manually to see if that helps

Cydia doesn't let me install SBsettings or Winterboard:/. Am I the only one with this issue?

after doing a quick google search, appears there are tons of people having the same problem.. and are pretty pissed lol

edit: the actual program to jailbreak? you mean right click, run as admin - then jailbreak button? will try it that way

First of all Cydia always goes to the very last page of your springboard not the main page. Second of all in 2 previous jailbreaks it required a restart of you before you see Cydia. In 2 other jailbreaks it was actually another step you had to go thru to load Cydia from another app that appeared on your SB after JBing.

Absinthe sits for a long time at waiting for process to complete, then changes over to: hmmmm, something seems to have gone wrong, restoring to previous state. Is having it set to save to the cloud rather than pc causing a conflict?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice on this.