What's new

A Risky Gamble?

chrisal23

Reaction score
OK so I preordered my I Phone 4s through Verizon on Sat Oct, 8. My confirmation email states that it should be delivered by Oct 21, but I don't want to wait that long if I don't have to. So I was thinking of waking up early tomorrow and go check at Best Buy knowing they have a limited quantity of I Phones. My concern is whether they could refund my preorder since it hasn't even been shipped yet and get the I Phone tomorrow? Does anyone know if I could be able to do that?

chrisal23 said:
OK so I preordered my I Phone 4s through Verizon on Sat Oct, 8. My confirmation email states that it should be delivered by Oct 21, but I don't want to wait that long if I don't have to. So I was thinking of waking up early tomorrow and go check at Best Buy knowing they have a limited quantity of I Phones. My concern is whether they could refund my preorder since it hasn't even been shipped yet and get the I Phone tomorrow? Does anyone know if I could be able to do that?

If you have a local Verizon store, they should have them as well. There you should be able to buy one and then cancel your order on the spot (as long as they haven't charged your credit card). If they have, it may be too late to stop shipment. You can always refuse/return it as well and get a credit on your card later.