What's new

Some iPhone SE Orders Are Shipping Early - Ahead of March 31st Launch Date

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iPhone-SE-Shipped-Email.jpg

It looks like some folks who pre-ordered the iPhone SE will be treated to a slightly early, or very "on time" device showing up on their doorstep. The phone is shipping out to select customers in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, and a few more spots ahead of the official March 31 launch tomorrow in twelve countries and territories.

The above image is taken from an email received by one of the lucky pre-order folks confirming the early shipping. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile will have the iPhone SE available tomorrow, and so will Apple retail stores. It's possible that third party retailers like Best Buy might also have a small supply, but stock will likely be limited.

Please sound off if you are one of the lucky souls who pre-ordered this device and received this email too!

If that iPhone arrives early in the city where the purchaser lives, the delivery company will hold it until the day it's supposed to be delivered.

My work ordered me an SE on Tuesday. My delivery confirmation says before 3pm CST Thursday, March 31, and the FedEx tracking says the same.

Here's my update...No delivery today, even though the FedEx site still says it's supposed to be delivered today, and our State contract guarantees over-night delivery. FedEx tracking still says in transit, but it's current location is the city I'm in. Looks like FedEx is sitting on the delivery.

Let Apple know if it arrives late. FedEx will have to refund the delivery cost if they miss the delivery deadline.

I'm pretty sure that's the way it was supposed to happen. The phone was released on 3/31, so pre-orders were supposed to be delivered by 3/31. I received mine via UPS yesterday around 3 pm and also received the shipment notification the day before.