What's new

4.3.3 Firmware JAILBREAK TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMziXlLg2Mo]YouTube - 4.3.3 Firmware JAILBREAK TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad[/ame]​

IF YOU REQUIRE AN UNLOCK(Preserve your baseband!) OR DON'T WANT A TETHERED JAILBREAK DO NOT UPDATE!

THIS WORKS ON ALL DEVICES THAT SUPPORT 4.3.3 EXCEPT iPAD 2!

THIS IS A TETHERED JAILBREAK!

- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- iPad 1

4.3.3 iOS Firmware (or update via iTunes):
iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download

4.3.2 iOS Firmware:
Download iOS 4.3.2 Firmware for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G, and iPod touch 3G - iOS 4.3.2 Software Update Download

Redsn0w (WINDOWS & MAC):
Dev-Team Blog

I'm surprised apple haven patched the exploit for two firmwares running...

maybe they are having trouble doing so or are waiting for 4.4. or 5.0 to fix it when they have more time to release the firmware.. they dont have long now to release 5.0

so this jb is it one where you dl the 4.3.2 jb and just point it to 4.3.2 in order to jb 4.3.3?

i0n1c Stefan Esser
Apple just has bigger problems to solve than a local untether vulnerability that is not useful for a remote attacks. => fix later
34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Last edited:
Setfan Esser said that he's running untether 4.3.3 on his iPod
45aef907-8cd8-6e40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so im gonna do the update and the new jb for the 4.3.3..my ? is when i hook up phone to itunes do i restore 1st or can i just upgrade to 4.3.3 and just lose the jb and then redo jb?

maybe they are having trouble doing so or are waiting for 4.4. or 5.0 to fix it when they have more time to release the firmware.. they dont have long now to release 5.0

so this jb is it one where you dl the 4.3.2 jb and just point it to 4.3.2 in order to jb 4.3.3?

i0n1c Stefan Esser
Apple just has bigger problems to solve than a local untether vulnerability that is not useful for a remote attacks. => fix later
34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yep. Just point redsn0w to 4.3.2 when running 4.3.3 and you will have a tethered jailbreak

so im gonna do the update and the new jb for the 4.3.3..my ? is when i hook up phone to itunes do i restore 1st or can i just upgrade to 4.3.3 and just lose the jb and then redo jb?

No need to restore. I always make it a habit to when updating but that's just me. All you need to do it choose update in iTunes then to jailbreak do what I explained above...

i have never done tethered jb because when i jb i end up using until the battery drains, dont think i would ever do it

i have never done tethered jb because when i jb i end up using until the battery drains, dont think i would ever do it

You let your battery drain till 0%???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have let mine go to 0 and it shut off i never lost my jb..i thought it was supposed to be lost if that happens

Which firmware are you on? It also depends on which cydia apps you have installed...

Glad I waited. I shall be jailbreaking tonight,

Thanks for the heads up...