What's new

3200 error code

So i keep seeing everyone else get Error 3200. Just a bit miffed that there's only me who seems to be getting Error 3194 lol

I've searched on it and it trys telling me what i already knew. So i am presuming it's still something to do with server loads. Oh well, I have a day off work tomorrow so i'll try again when i fall out of bed. Hehe

Good luck everyone ;)

does anyone know why during installation we have to communicate with their server anyways? i mean we downloaded the ios update...why do we have to "verify restore with apple" and whatever else happens beyond that? just curious...

TheBigGiantHead said:
does anyone know why during installation we have to communicate with their server anyways? i mean we downloaded the ios update...why do we have to "verify restore with apple" and whatever else happens beyond that? just curious...

It was my question also. My iPod Touch update is done after getting through only one 3200 error. Glad I didn't reboot or any other antics.

Haha we're all such desperate little people :p
Yeah I think I'll just wait till tonight. I have to be up all night studying for my mid-term anyways so I might as well try then while all of you are sleeping :p

Wow... and speaking of failing, I have now safely passed the "3200" error code! iOS 5 will soon be on my baby! :D

Talk about cutting the wires. I had to doable wireless link and hook up to LAN and it booted right on up.

Where is Steve Jobs when ya need em.. :( Mine is still not working, even worse.. stuck in recovery mode so my phone is unusable! GRRRRRR.

keep trying it will work even after a jailbreak !!
did take more than 10 attempts though

Ok so I restarted computer after download was done and restarted iPhone and put it in airplane mode and boom it worked now enjoying iOS 5

Put the phone to Airplane mode and try. I tried on my iPhone 4 and it updated successfully.

"Put the phone to Airplane mode and try."

Do others agree that this might help?

Or at least can not possibly do any harm when applying the upgrade to '5'?

wow, I guess being home sick was a good thing, I got the update around 1pm today no troubles at all (he says as he sits trying to updtae the wifes phone)