What's new

error code 3194

donimo75

Reaction score
I have a Verizon Iphone I am trying to jailbreak that is currently on ios 6.1.2 it has never been jailbroke before. Trying to jailbreak with sn0wbreeze instead of evasion because of the software that is used to flash to cricket said not to use evasion. I keep getting error code 3194. I have tried several methods to resolve error but keep getting it. I have removed line in host file, added line in host file, removed itunes and related software edited host file then reloaded itunes, cleaned registry, I've used tiny umbrella running tss server (got error code 11with tiny) I am wondering if there is another method I haven't tired. Any suggestions I would be grateful.

Last edited:
It would help if you included the type of iPhone.

Use RedSn0w instead of Sn0wBreeze. Download the iOS 6.0 IPSW that matches the iPhone 4 you're using, either GSM and CDMA.

Open up RedSn0w, click Extra > Select IPSW. Point it to the iOS 6.0 IPSW that you downloaded, click back, then click Jailbreak. Put your device into DFU mode. Only tick Install Cydia (default ticked) and click Next. Let the device jailbreak. Once the jailbreak is done, Just Boot the device, open up Cydia, and install the Evasion Untether for iOS 6.

I got it to jailbreak by using Ifaith mode in sn0wbreeze using the shsh blobs from my phone. I downloaded blobs and created ipsw using sn0wbreeze