What's new

*228 dsnt seem to help!

*sigh* they always take the cop out that you need to be on the latest OS before the will troubleshoot. Forgot about that stance since I haven't used them for tech support since 2009.

Yea I have an odd feeling I'll be trekking back here or an hour away to apple tomorrow!

Well I did the update...I still only have 1-2 bars sbd can't pick up much 3G..and wifi is weak..true test will be battery overnight..then I'll contact Verizon or apple.

ok well that link for apple wasn't hte biggest help..says my solution was to call them..lol...kinda hard with no service! But I appreciate the thought..
battery went down to about 30% overnight from 100...so something is still not right...husband tried to call me about 5 times last night while he was out, i never got calls..took 4 attempts to send out a text...UGH I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! Especially with verizon 30 mins away and apple an hour!!

amy..I have been having cellular issues lately and got on the phone with verizon and insisted on talking to a technician. I was able to tell him that I had been changed to a different PRL and that my service had degraded. He offered to push through a different PRL (a hybrid) and I do think it's helped. In addition, I had been having battery issues since the ios6 update, but I think the new PRL has helped that...still to be determined.

See if you can get back on the phone with Verizon on a land line and insist on getting through to a service tech. Ask them to push through a different PRL.

(btw, PRL is "Preferred Roaming List")

Last edited:
I think it's beyond that now...too many different issues piled up...going into Verizon later today, then possibly a trip to apple.