• Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
I have come from a Nokia N97.

What can I say - the last 2 years have been hell with that phone.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here with this to say about that phone!!!!!

now, hopefully comex can bring us the untethered JB and life will be good!

I switched from Verizon to get the iPhone and have really been happy with AT&T. With Verizon I would get my voice mail 3 to 5 days after it was sent and if I called customer service I would have to wait 20 to 30 minutes to talk with a rep. The network on AT&T is also much faster than Verizon. I noticed this while playing with my daughter in laws Samsung Galaxy, and recently read a study done this November that stated that the AT&T network was 60% faster than Verizon. My wife said that she only wanted a regular phone but I got her an iPhone anyway and she uses hers more than I do mine. Yes I have had a few dropped calls, but I had them on Verizon also and with AT&T I don't have a problem with a busy network when I try to make a call in the Atlanta Metro Area.

I had a Palm Pre Plus with Verizon. Making the jump to ATT and the iPhone 4 was the best thing that I could have done.

I know there is talk of Verizon getting iPhones added to their catalog. I am a bit concerned only because Verizon still offers unlimited data plans for $30 a month. This would be the only thing that would make me regret leaving Verizon. I hate the fact that ATT has such a small cap on thier data. I mean seriously, the iPhone uses data for just about everything so using it for anything other than phone calls when away from my wifi leaves me worried about going over. Not cool.

I come from a Sony Ericsson X10. It was nice at the time but no par for the iPhone 4

that new sony Ericsson with the gaming bad on it with X triangle O and square like the ps style controllers, the phone is actually very thin i was impressed with it.. but i bet the os on it will let it down

I was on nokia N97 before i came to iP4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upgraded from the junk that is samsung SGH-I600. Puff... from the dirtiest junk to the silkiest pure enjoyment.

I upgraded from the junk that is samsung SGH-I600. Puff... from the dirtiest junk to the silkiest pure enjoyment.

i never had a samsung but a few friends have and they looked ok, i think apple is going to sue them for trying to copy the ipad and iphone the galaxy s and some other samsung tablet