What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
Happy New Year!!!!! I own the iPhone 4s 64 GB.. Love the freedom of unlimited Internet and lots of memory..

iPhone 4s 16g in black for me...

Sent from my refrigerator, cause I'm hungry.🀄

I have the 32 gig....I don't need it for the most part but I am glad I have the extra memory just in case. The 64 is over kill for me....I am pretty sure I will not keep this phone long enough to fill it up with all the cloud services available. I got my wife the 14 and she has barely scratched 8 mb filled.

WDK:iphone4half:

Take it you mean 16gb not 14 also 8gb not mb ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

elitegamer767 said:
Take it you mean 16gb not 14 also 8gb not mb ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

lmao....!! :D

Even if you dont use it all up straight away after 1-2 years depending on how long you plan to keep it you end up filling it up and before you realise it you have no space left

Hmmm I have a lovely white 32gb. 64 4s not in my country yet I think but will love to have it. Also is there even white 4s? If no then I'm cool with my 4 32gb.

Hmmm I have a lovely white 32gb. 64 4s not in my country yet I think but will love to have it. Also is there even white 4s? If no then I'm cool with my 4 32gb.

There where problems last year with the white iphone 4 but this year there where no problems and there are as many white iphone 4S's as there are black and 64GB models, but they do sell fast

Unleashed said:
There where problems last year with the white iphone 4 but this year there where no problems and there are as many white iphone 4S's as there are black and 64GB models, but they do sell fast

I got my i4 last year white and it's pretty working fine. I will look forward and save to get a white 4s 64gb also soon will be so cool.

2 weeks ago i got the 4s 16 gb iphone in white, before that i had the 3g iphone 8gb memory. Love the new 4s apart from the battery drain, the camera and flash and over all speed is a huge improvement, especially the retina screen

I got 16gb 4S black...upgraded from 16gb 3G. Needless to say, I am very impressed at the difference in speed & display alone!