What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
My iPhone 4s is a black, 16GB one. What is interesting about it is that it was the last unit from the store where I purchased my phone. I felt lucky.

32g and I am almost out of memory>via over 200 apps and 2500 songs plus video! Just subscribed to Imatch to get my music out of my memory! Good move?

White 4s... 32gb half way full with music!!

Last edited:
Ha ha!!! I still have my iPhone 4 from 2011!!!

Sent from my Wifi Only Black Fourth Generation iPad using iPF.net

tlbaker said:

Oh, yes, Black Verizon lol

I still have mine from July 2010! Preordered the iPhone 4 when it first came out and it was on my doorstep the day before they were available in stores. I've had it ever since.

I have the 4s in white first white phone ever and I put black cases on it all the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy D said:
I still have mine from July 2010! Preordered the iPhone 4 when it first came out and it was on my doorstep the day before they were available in stores. I've had it ever since.

Mine almost seems like brand new as it is always in the case. Not really interested in 5 right now. Not ready to give up my unlimited plan. I wonder how this will fair w VZW as I am sure others feel as I do. They won't purchase a new phone and won't change their plans.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF.net

I have 64gig (factory unlocked), black iPhone 4S. 3,424 songs, 53 videos, 859 photos, 172 apps with 14.2gig free. I didn't even know what I had on there til I checked. Lol

I have 64gig (factory unlocked), black iPhone 4S. 3,424 songs, 53 videos, 859 photos, 172 apps with 14.2gig free. I didn't even know what I had on there til I checked. Lol

You dont even need a upgrade with that type of fire power are you jailbroken ??

iPhone 4S 16GB black

Sent from my iPhone 4S