Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
I had an original iPhone 2G for two years, then went to a Droid. After 8 months, bought the iPhone4. Much happier with the iPhone than the Droid.

i had the iphone 2g then a 2g then a 3g for my third iphone now imgettin the iphone 4 which will be my fourth iphone, im repairing my 3g now waiting for an lcd and right now using bb curve which is a piece f crap i chuck and everything, its very durable lol and had a flip in there and a few virgin mobile phones too lol

Had a Droid and active on DroidForums for awhile but my god that phone got old really fast. I had a 3GS prior to the Droid and missed iOS alot. I'm a die-hard Apple fan anyways, kind of makes sense to have an Apple iPhone again ;)

Of course! There are many improvements over the last Gen phone. I don't know of any issues that would be a negative.

You could count the new back being glass as a negativity depending on how you look at it, but it all depends on how you take care of it. I've already repaired 8 iPhone back frames since launch.

upgraded from a blackberry pearl 8120. was going to upgrade to the BB 9100 but they ditched the quarterly keyboard and that angered me so decided on the Iphone4. Plus the new sleek design was pure AWESOME!!!!!!

i can not believe it, there are so many people using iphone 3g,,, can any one tell me the reasons?

i can not believe it, there are so many people using iphone 3g,,, can any one tell me the reasons?

they are probably happy with it and dont want to upgrade or dont have the cash many reasons i bet..

my brother uses the iphone from 2007 still

I upgraded from the lg Renoir, it's a great phone with 8mp camera, but the iPhone software and faster hardware was to good to pass up, and with a unlimited call plan and 3gb included data was just the finisher! Best investment iv made.

im coming kinda from the droid. lol. i had it from feb thru july and then i upgraded to att samsung captivate took it back waited (using a pos pantech matrix). got the bb torch didnt like it so i got my first iphone! which is the iphone 4 :)