• Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Unleashed said:
exactly as i suspected... ultrasn0w only works on baseband 01.59.

Oh I bought a gevey supreme sim hopefully it works

Just got the 4s yesterday....never had an apple product before and so far im speechless. Absolutely beautiful piece of technology! I came from a rooted samsung epic 4g . No complaints with that phone at all, I just wanted an iphone. Now im probably going to give up my galaxy tab for an ipad if apple ever makes a smaller one. I love my small sized galaxy tab, its perfect, fits in my pocket for easy on the go use.

Nakeddaytrader said:
Just got the 4s yesterday....never had an apple product before and so far im speechless. Absolutely beautiful piece of technology! I came from a rooted samsung epic 4g . No complaints with that phone at all, I just wanted an iphone. Now im probably going to give up my galaxy tab for an ipad if apple ever makes a smaller one. I love my small sized galaxy tab, its perfect, fits in my pocket for easy on the go use.

Congrats and have fun!!! I've only had my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 for a few months and I've totally become a fanboy or fangirl in my case lol. I love going to the Apple store to shop and look around and hang out playing with my iDevices on Apple wifi I need to kill time while I waiting for a friend or Apple bar appointment, etc.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

tlbaker said:
Congrats and have fun!!! I've only had my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 for a few months and I've totally become a fanboy or fangirl in my case lol. I love going to the Apple store to shop and look around and hang out playing with my iDevices on Apple wifi I need to kill time while I waiting for a friend or Apple bar appointment, etc.

Oh yes, I had a BlackBerry Torch previously. :)

had a nokia phone before i got my iphone 4 in october of 2010.. never had any trouble whatso ever with it

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Before i got my iPhone I had a Blackberry 8530.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I went from a EVO 4G to an iPhone 4S 16GB (black). While I miss the bigger screen and the cool built-in kickstand, the iPhone has been everything I wanted it to be. Despite the screen size, the size of the handset itself is quite nice. Loving the accessibility features (I'm hearing impaired), the gorgeous screen and the fabulous camera, as well as the fact that it shares the same ecosystem as my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

The LG, neon, nothing like the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone