What's new

Need help, 3GS failed to jailbreak and now unable to activate it!

ifunbox show my iphone as jailed...

(Do this at your own risk, if it doesn't show the right serial number digits don't do it, I am not responsible for your device, so be warned) Jailbreak using redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and then select the 6.0 IPSW, jailbreak it on iPad baseband and use iExplorer to delete Settings.app like Jon said it's under var/applications then reboot using 'redsn0w' go into Cydia add 'repo.iparelhos.com/' download 'Ultrasn0w fixer for iOS 6' then go into the Ultrasn0w repo, it should be added automatically once it's jailbroken and download 'Ultrasn0w' and then it should be unlocked & activated, then go into Cydia search for 'evasi0n untether' and download that and you should have a fully unlocked & working phone + an untethered jailbreak.

Many thanks,
Software

Just want to be sure... you said Jailbreak using redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and then select the 6.0 IPSW, jailbreak it on iPad baseband.
So you want me to jailbreak it first? i can't because my phoe isn't activated...
Or may be you mean to select the 6.0 IPSW and jailbreak after?

i search for var/applications in both iExplorer and IfunBox and i didn't find it...

Hit var and then applications and then it's in alphabetical order.

Many thanks,
Software

Thank you for trying to help me but i really doesn't see the var you are talking about... i search in every forled and do a search in ifunbox and didn't fin it
$1.jpg

And did you want me to jailbreak it first? i can't because my phone isn't activated...
Or may be you mean to select the 6.0 IPSW and jailbreak after?
Thank again

Last edited:
in ifunbox i have a <application de lutilisateur> [user applications]and there is just a no apps found message

User Applications are for Apps from the AppStore itself. Let me take a screenshot of it when I get home in a bit.