What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

First day using the Tech 21 out and I have to say it's got a nice grip and keeps phone slim feeling ...other than my OCD with some fingerprints I keep wiping a little throughout the day lol

Ordered this one today let's see [emoji12]

Air Jacket for iPhone 7 Plus Rubber Black

Interesting one there. It says it's polycarbonate in the description which is usually pretty hard. Lots of eyeglass lenses are made out of poly. Never heard it referred to as rubber. Hope you get it soon!

Interesting one there. It says it's polycarbonate in the description which is usually pretty hard. Lots of eyeglass lenses are made out of poly. Never heard it referred to as rubber. Hope you get it soon!

I have a coworker who ordered one previously and recommended so we shall see...

First day using the Tech 21 out and I have to say it's got a nice grip and keeps phone slim feeling ...other than my OCD with some fingerprints I keep wiping a little throughout the day lol

Ordered this one today let's see [emoji12]

Air Jacket for iPhone 7 Plus Rubber Black

I just got the case in ...love it as it's slim slim like you don't have a case and nice feel ...harder material but soft grip is good ...if any negative for some they might need more lip to glass ...I have tempered glass so I'm good
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG

I have one of there protection on my Nexus 6 and like it.

Still looking for a grippy iPhone 7 plus case.

I have always liked the Spec cases. I pick up a tempered glass screen protector to go along with them. They are cheap and I have used them on my phones for a while. I get a new phone around once a year, so I trust them with expensive phones. These cases are usually inexpensive.