What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

Those are SO amazing! I can't have enough [emoji16]

Well being a poor person with no clothes and very little food in my tiny belly and holes in my shoeses l had to settle for some of these. They come in sad colours red blue etc cost €1.00 EACH l had to beg for hours to buy 5.
55667e1762d839606f764f4514b79976.jpg
4ccdca5b6aa5d755e0c502679ccdcfa6.jpg

But my iPhone 7 fits great

Am I wrong or does anyone else agree that this is a woman's case/billfold or bank book thingy?

Last edited:
Am I wrong or does anyone else agree that this is a woman's case/billfold or bank book thingy?

It depends, I remember when men carried something similar and called it a "man bag". Nowadays I see a lot of men carrying some kind of bag, anywhere from a backpack to a messenger bag....to each his/her own. With that said, it's not something I would carry my iPhone in.

I used to have something similar not so nice as that though, removed the wrist band as soon as I it in my grubby hands.
Just a little too well, you know for me. Each to his/her own.

That's a leather wallet case! And the wristband is removable. It's just that.

I think it depends on what we want it to be, though. Man's or woman's. Pretty much like clothes and colors [emoji23]

If your friend (A man) dread the thought wish to have such an holder let him, doesn't make him any less a man does it. He will still look after you when you're old grey.

I bought a case mate tough case it was for the 6plus but fit perfectly into the 7plus with camera as well