What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

I usually go for metal bumpers without a clear back but I'm just not finding any on Amazon. I quite like this though, Its by Icarer, I have one of their iPad cases and the quality is superb.

717YXtO2dCL._SL1000_.jpg

713%2BFrWeJHL._SL1000_.jpg

I like metal bumpers too but my friend send me this. Looks cool!
2wdwshx.jpg

Thanks ! Hopefully ya get that phone soon...

iPhone Seven Plus
Got my shipping notification today, should be here on Monday. I actually have 4 cases in total. I picked up an Insignia bundle from Best Buy, that came with a case, a glass screen protector and a 10ft. lightning cable. I plan on doing two separate posts. After installing the glass screen protector, I will put on each case, see how they look, feel, what kind of protection does it offer, etc. When I am done getting pictures with my 6, I will post two pictures of the cases and give my impressions on them.

Got my shipping notification today, should be here on Monday. I actually have 4 cases in total. I picked up an Insignia bundle from Best Buy, that came with a case, a glass screen protector and a 10ft. lightning cable. I plan on doing two separate posts. After installing the glass screen protector, I will put on each case, see how they look, feel, what kind of protection does it offer, etc. When I am done getting pictures with my 6, I will post two pictures of the cases and give my impressions on them.

Awesome news [emoji122] ...you not too far away for enjoying your new device .

iPhone Seven Plus

Case came in ... Here are my initial thoughts - Really like the looks! It is more slippery than my Rinke, but definitely gives the phone a more premium look [emoji2]
It's very slim and doesn't add much bulk ... Not too sure it'd protect too well against drops though, and there doesn't appear to be that big of a lip for screen protection. But the lip does seem big enough where you can put the phone face down on a table without worry. One thing I can see that may become a minor annoyance are the power and volume buttons ... While they're very easy to push they kinda rattle a bit.

c69f816254d96d4130c80bf0d40749f1.jpg

7d6d20e2d680d1e5ad7b38eeb3f20ec3.jpg

4f512023d12ea2112c766f0c301e098a.jpg

Tapped from my Plus Sized iPhone 7

Okay, as promised here are some pictures.
9e806a1d31bcf57ce25f1ad1a4af9df1.jpg

755704a6c281a7c8d8e78098affe9a70.jpg

95141fcbfa46952cc584594289b545eb.jpg

This is the Insignia case from the Best Buy bundle. While it had a nice feel and grip, as you can tell from the third photo, the cutouts didn't exactly match up too well. I also noticed the camera cutout didn't cover the camera lens too well. So far this is my least favorite of the 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Apple iPhone Forum

And finally the Ringke Onyx case. I have to say this is my favorite of the group. It is a bit thicker than the other three, however it doesn't too much weight to the phone itself. Aside from looking nice with the aluminum and carbon fiber, it has nice cutouts and button covers and has an amazing amount of grip, and will not show finger prints as easily as the the other three.
bdb4a574414f19b8ff6dca8ccd113108.jpg

6b572d03e792b6ba7e8a5831042f2440.jpg

Last edited:
And finally the Ringke Onyx case. I have to say this is my favorite of the group. It is a bit thicker than the other three, however it doesn't too much weight to the phone itself. Aside from looking nice with the aluminum and carbon fiber, it has nice cutouts and button covers and has an amazing amount of grip, and will not show finger prints as easily as the the other three.

Really like this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1376] awesome ...thank you for sharing pics and info ..definitely like this one best ! Fusion is nice to mix it up too ....

iPhone Seven Plus

I forgot how nice it is to go without a case, since I've had it in a case for ever now. I've got 2.

MoKo iPhone 6 Plus, 6s Plus, & 7 Plus Battery Case. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it works with all of the Plus iPhones. It's got a built in 4000mAh battery that works perfectly for one full charge on empty. However, it's heavy as all get out and makes the already large iPhone even larger.

Huskk finally put out the iPhone 7 Plus Leather wallet and I got one first. The day it arrived, I took off the MoKo, took out my cards and id, threw my wallet back into a drawer, and have yet to back. I've had a Huskk on 3 different iPhone 6 Plus's now and love it. This new one is a little larger because it does provide 360 degree protection for the first time. That took a little getting use to, but over all I dig it. It even has a place to carry an extra sim card and sim removal tool if you travel overseas frequently.

I didn't see a accessories thread BUT I just got this charging dock in the mail today!!! It is very nicely made and my phone fits with the incipio dual pro case on it!! Win!!! I had to share with you guys!!

iPhone Charger Dock,Febite iPhone Desk Charger,Charge and Sync Stand for iPhone 7 7plus 6 6s 6plus 5 5s SE,Charge cradle Charger Station desktop(Rose Gold) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J3UFVRO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0G8gybJHV4K9F

***update*** just kidding it doesn't plug all the way in with the case on[emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my Sexy Iphone 7+

Last edited: