What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

What about directly from Alto? Or is it cheaper through amazon?
I think they are supposed to start shipping mid October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably would be cheaper, They have them for 6 and 6s so I would think they will have them at some point.

I didn't like the flip case when it came so ordered this one instead.
71YeCIySVYL._SL1000_.jpg

Ordered an Aluminium bumper from Amazon by NXET, I don't know what the quality will be like as its on the cheap side but choice is very limited for this kind of case.
61v5N%2BYgvoL._SL1200_.jpg

51xJwKg9pLL.jpg

51BfGtVjQxL.jpg

514m%2BuO9dDL.jpg

I'm not having much luck in choosing a case this year, One of my favourites was by X-Doria but they haven't repeated the bumper for the 7.
The one above is rubbish and not as described. I'm going to give this one by Ranvoo a try, Fingers crossed.
61kQ5xj4mjL._SL1500_.jpg

I usually go for metal bumpers without a clear back but I'm just not finding any on Amazon. I quite like this though, Its by Icarer, I have one of their iPad cases and the quality is superb.

717YXtO2dCL._SL1000_.jpg

713%2BFrWeJHL._SL1000_.jpg

61GcXkWtdXL._SL1000_.jpg

They look like beautiful cases, but I would be concerned about the magnetic clasp. I thought about, but rejected a leather wallet type case for my 6S because of magnetic parts in it. They apparently can interfere with the compass.

They look like beautiful cases, but I would be concerned about the magnetic clasp. I thought about, but rejected a leather wallet type case for my 6S because of magnetic parts in it. They apparently can interfere with the compass.
I didn't keep that one in the end, It wasn't as nice as thought it might be.

I'm not having much luck in choosing a case this year, One of my favourites was by X-Doria but they haven't repeated the bumper for the 7.
The one above is rubbish and not as described. I'm going to give this one by Ranvoo a try, Fingers crossed.
61kQ5xj4mjL._SL1500_.jpg
Just received this bumper and I'm really happy with it, It looks really smart.

3124594c0817012c5bf15a688905bd8f.png

Got this case today and I love it!! Adds fantastic grip and minimal bulk. Protects the camera bump very well and has a slight lip to protect screen if you put it face down.
Likely not the most protective so it may not be for those that have a tendency of dropping their phone. [emoji4]

Tapped from my iPhone 7 Plus