What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

What case do you plan on picking up to protect your new iPhone 7 Plus?

Help the iPhone Community by posting a quick review of the case you purchased for your iPhone 7 Plus!

On my iPhone 6Plus I used Apples leather cae. I don't care to hide such a wonderful design to be hidden by large bulky cases. I understand the protection purpose, but I had good lunch and will get the same for my 7 Plus. And besides as the leather breaks in, it has a cool pitina.

I'm late to the iPhone party. Looking for a case that will allow me to use the dongle that allows you to charge your phone with the 3.5mm headphone jack. I have the Iblason Supcase which I really love, keeps there phone size down but cannot accommodate this dongle. Also had anyone tried the LifeProof cases?

Ohhh guys!!! I recently purchased the Spigen Thinfit 360 case for my iPhone 7 plus. It is hands down the best case! It has a tempered glass screen protector and completely protects the case. It is not a waterproof case but does cover every surface of the phone. The case is light and very thin with a light gripping texture.

Spigen Thin Fit 360 iPhone 7 Plus Case with Exact Slim Full Protection Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2 Pack) for iPhone 7 Plus - Black Amazon.com: Spigen Thin Fit 360 iPhone 7 Plus Case with Exact Slim Full Protection Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2 Pack) for iPhone 7 Plus - Black: Electronics

Ohhh guys!!! I recently purchased the Spigen Thinfit 360 case for my iPhone 7 plus. It is hands down the best case! It has a tempered glass screen protector and completely protects the case. It is not a waterproof case but does cover every surface of the phone. The case is light and very thin with a light gripping texture.

Spigen Thin Fit 360 iPhone 7 Plus Case with Exact Slim Full Protection Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2 Pack) for iPhone 7 Plus - Black Amazon.com: Spigen Thin Fit 360 iPhone 7 Plus Case with Exact Slim Full Protection Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2 Pack) for iPhone 7 Plus - Black: Electronics
Just ordered a clear version. Thank you!!!!!!! It's exactly what I was looking for to show off my new Red iPhone!

After looking, the one I ordered was a hard case. It had button cut outs, so not 360, but you got me on the right track. Lol

I'm back using my Black Apple Leather case. I seem to always return to that particular case. It seems that I continue to waste money on cases when I really only use one case on a regular basis.
I'll be moving back to my wallet case, since i"m moving back to my JetBlack iPhone. I like my HUSKK wallet case best.

I just got a red 7 plus yesterday. Also bought a pelican hard case, clear back, and then topped off with an invishield 3 glass front that is black around the edge. Only white showing is the home button! Looks amazing and the phone is a big jump to me from the iPhone 6 I was using for a while, over 2yrs!!

Awesome look @droidprincess

I went red today !
IMG_3495.JPG
IMG_3494.JPG