What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

That spigeon case is darn nice too!! Might have to check one of those out next week come payday!! Thx for posting that one!

I got this one, it's very similar to the Apple silicon one and much cheaper... I tried seven or eight and finally kept this one. It's the only one I didn't feel like I was going to just have slide out of my hand...

Amazon.com: iPhone 7 Plus Case, G-CASE [Original] Premium Liquid Silicone Gel Rubber Protective Case with Soft Microfiber Cloth Lining Cushion Shockproof Slim Fit Cover for Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Silicone gel rubber [emoji23]
Ermm.. what is it made of? Because they're all different fabrics!

Picked this up for those "when the going gets tough" situation ... just got it a few hours ago, but initial impressions are positive. Doesn't add too much bulk yet appears as if it'd provide good protection if needed. Holster and kickstand are nice bonuses too!

Amazon.com: iPhone 7 Case, i-Blason Transformer [Kickstand] Apple iPhone 7 2016 Release [Heavy Duty] [Dual Layer] Combo Holster Cover case with [Locking Belt Swivel Clip] (White): Cell Phones & Accessories

Don't forget to post a pic here [emoji13]

I've been using this case the past couple of days to match my new messenger bag...
IMG_6449.JPG

The Patina is settling in very good.

Apple tan leather here. I've had the nomad. That case just didn't hold up. The apple leather case is so nice . I love the metallic buttons and the way the leather is breaking in. I've got several nice cases but I always end up with this on my phone for normal daily use.

Nice leather case!! Been looking at some of the card holder type cases for my 7+. Any recommendations from anyone??? I know there are a ton of knock offs. Only thing I have seen is one at O'Reilly's Auto Parts Store and it was just a ice canvas type pouch that has metal clasp and is built tuff. They are called Tuff Gear. It has a small pocket at the rear of the case for a couple of cards. Would like something that will hold about 3 cards and a couple dollar bills. Again, any and all recommendations are much appreciated!!

That RED Apple Leather case looks GOOOOOOOD. I have the Apple Red Silicone with a gifted Apple Red Leather on its way. [emoji173]️[emoji1474][emoji41]

Awesome you are going to love the case ...I'm using my black leather last few weeks but my red will be back daily soon ...love the color and the buttons ...

Awesome you are going to love the case ...I'm using my black leather last few weeks but my red will be back daily soon ...love the color and the buttons ...

Yes, I'm currently using my Black Apple Leather case, but the RED Apple Leather will be a nice change of pace. Something about the Apple Leather cases, they just work for me. [emoji173]️[emoji1474][emoji2]

Yes, I'm currently using my Black Apple Leather case, but the RED Apple Leather will be a nice change of pace. Something about the Apple Leather cases, they just work for me. [emoji173]️[emoji1474][emoji2]

They just make them so right ...they break in nicely and keep the slim profile ...red is my summer look just waiting on this weather to kick it up so I can sport it haha