What's new

I Need Help!

Right i have Version - 4.0.1 (8A306)
Modem Firmware - 01.59.00
Any good?

you could of even used JailbreakMe to jailbreak lol and i only mention it because that would of been so much easier for you to use you just have to slide to jailbreak and its done, no manual dfu mode or anything.

yes very good baseband you can unlock, before i tell you how let me give you a quick 101 on jailbreak and unlock..

NEVER PAY FOR EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any site that charges for either is a scam site.

now we got that out of the way use these instructions to unlock.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Last edited:
OK problem at Step 1!!!!
I dont have Cydia on my springboard?

hmmm it should be there. did you even open the icon and install cydia after you jailbroke? there is a lime icon you open and you select to install cydia

i was thinking of limera1n. i dont know why your not seing cydia on your spring board. is there another new icon on your spring board? called loader

no, is there a way of doing it again to get cydia?

i cant connect to safari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god this is driving me mad

ok. how do i delete the wifi networks that are currently in my settings and create a new connection?

IVE done all that it just stays saying 'loading' is there a way to speed up connection?

well i'm just trying to connect to wifi at work, 2 bars, should be fine

OK the server needed a reboot! I've ran cydia/jailbreak so it should be unlocked to any network now i think? And be fine to resell as 'unlocked to any network'?