What's new

I Need Help!

Hi, cheers mate, i did have a buy it now on there but as soon as there is an opening bid it then disappears from the listing. I have also made it a 1 day auction. Thats the only bad thing about ebay, the fees!! I sold it once for £456 but the bloke couldn't work it and started a dispute against me. Ebay refunded him the full amount so while i only got to see £400 of the money i have to repay £456. Annoying. Lets hope it gets a few quid more this time!

are you sure that you can't add Buy it NOW? that sucks, don't worry it will go for about $580-620 but the fees will kill ya

That much, really? Hope so. That just because its been jail broken & unlocked? Maybe i should add the 4.0.1 in the subtitle!!!!!

That much, really? Hope so. That just because its been jail broken & unlocked? Maybe i should add the 4.0.1 in the subtitle!!!!!

it's in dollars and actually since you are in UK it could be much less. Those are the prices here in US and yes b/c it's UNLOCKED

someone has just asked me: 'ok, so its not neverlock?' whats this mean?

ok, so its sold for £441, lets hope it doesn't come back this time!
Thanks again for everyones help!

how much in US $ is it? Are you happy with the selling price? You should be fine now.

nicely done! :) but your covered though you did not hide that its locked, you said clearly that it is unlocked and jailbroken, so the buyer really has no right to complain.

@ bob 441.00 GBP = 694.864 USD

nicely done! :) but your covered though you did not hide that its locked, you said clearly that it is unlocked and jailbroken, so the buyer really has no right to complain.

@ bob 441.00 GBP = 694.864 USD

ha, I tell you a true story that happened to me. I buy and sell iphones sometimes from ebay sometimes from CL. Anyway, about a mos or 2 ago i bough i4, no in the description the seller did not mentioned the software version, so I asked and she replied it was 4.0.1. I asked here again to verify that it was 4.0.1 and not 4.1 she replied YES 4.0.1

SO I went ahead and purchased the phone. When I got it it was 4.0.2 and back then there was no UNLOCK, so it was no good to me at that point. I contacted her and she said that she wanted me to have a better phone so instead she sent her husbands. I said no problem lets switch. She said OK, then she called me and said that the other phone is 4.1 ver. So I said well then I will do the arbitration thru ebay and then I will send it back to you for a full refund. She said ok.

I went and did the arbitration thru PayPal. Then she called me and said that Paypal told her not to give my money back, b/c it was never in description what version she was selling.

LoNg story short, Paypal NOR eBay refunded me any money nor make the seller take it back. I spent over 2 hours talking to Paypal and I waisted over an hour just to find a phone number to eBay, waited over an hour just to talk to ebay rep, and got nothing.

so the moral to that story is, when you purchase something make sure it is in its description and if for any reason you have gotten screwed do not tell the truth to eBay or paypal, lie to them that it was a wrong item or it was broken.

Last edited:
Hi, yeah i'm pretty happy with the price, ive only got to add 15 quid and the £456 is refunded, glad see the end of it actually! Although the last time i sold it i didn't here anything for 2 weeks. So i wont count my chickens just yet!!
Also looking forward to January when i'll be able to upgrade and get one myself, nice bit of kit.