What's new

F1 2010! :d

ah yes zee germans own lambo...

bbc are always praising mclaren because they are british drivers i bet the minute they change drivers bbc will go with another team.

Yeah I've noticed the BBC are abit bias towards mclaren but it's a brittish channel. Am sure it's the same with every channel around the world.

yep most likely they do..

just 3 more days until the practices start:D i might wait until saturday then download 1 2 3 and qualifying and then watch it all in one day... the thing is with the downloads is that the qualifying and final race always take ages to dl i guess no one is interested in the practices lol

Fri 12 November 2010

Practice 1 11:00 - 12:30
Practice 2 15:00 - 16:30
====================

Sat 13 November 2010

Practice 3 12:00 - 13:00
Qualifying 15:00
================

Sun 14 November 2010

Race 15:00

nice early times

I never usually bother with the pratice. If I get the chance to watch it I will but I wouldn't go to the trouble of downloading it.

Nice times to suit europe. I'm two hours before you. Get the race at one o'clock.

yeah i wouldent either if i could just turn on the tv and watch it ;p

i was reading some websites they said you can hire a ferrari italia in england for like 3 thousand for 4 days how sweet is that, you guys drive on the same side of the road as us also so it will be easier also

Watching the BBC's interactive forum just now. Jake had red bull's constructors trophy and it had already been broken and glued back together! Lol

hahaha they must of been partying hard getting drunk...

yes 3k is a sweet price for 4 days its a ferrari italia a car worth over 200,000 to buy it not sure exact price in the uk to buy the car

Many thanks for your email. You are given 100 miles allowance a day so over a weekend hire you will have 300 miles in total. Any excess miles will be charged at £3.50+ vat per mile. If you know that you may exceed this amount you can pre-book miles at a cheaper rate of £3+ vat per mile, please kindly note that any pre-booked miles are non-refundable.

We do offer a delivery and collection service so if you wish for the car to be delivered to an airport there will be an additional charge for this which varies from different locations.

When hiring one of our vehicles we require full payment for the hire before the car is delivered. We also require a security deposit of £5000 on the Ferrari, this amount is taken against a card as a pre-authorisation and works as your excess, the most that you could be liable for. Please note this amount will not be debited from your account just taken against a card and frozen, then released automatically within 3-5 working days.

I hope this has helped. If you have any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than happy to help.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Kind regards

Emily Vassell
Customer Services
Signature Car Hire

Tel: 0845 370 2222
Fax: 0845 370 2223

Email: [email protected]
Web: Prestige Car Hire, Luxury Car Hire, Executive Car Hire - London, UK Mercedes, Bentley, Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW - hire

20 Belvue Business Centre, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middx. UB5 5QQ

Your mad. Lol

Watching the practice? Don't want to give anything away...

not mad, this car costs over 200,000 so paying 8 thousand to hire it for a few days is well worth it :DDDD

yes i am watching practice one...nothing to give away i like this track though it looks nice, wish i could of been there

Still think your mad... ;)

I'm on practice two. Getting dark now still got 40mins to go...

nice, it was a very slow start no one going onto the track, but since your on practice two you know more then i do ;p

I missed practice one. Downloaded a timing app that showed me who was where. It's actually a second or two quicker than the tv comparing it to practice 2.

Pitch black now. 10mins left...