What's new

F1 2010! :d

not you as well!!! am i the only one that loves ferrari here? all you mclaren hamilton lovers like the bbc... lol

i am 99% sure that its going to be webber the korea race they only lost because webber crashed and vettel was so far ahead but lost because his engine blew out... if that did not happen they would of won that race also.

no one can keep up with the red bulls, they really do give them wings

If the Red Bulls capitalised a bit more they would have won the drivers championship by now! They are phenomenally fast and well done that anyone is keeping up with them!

yeap they are like 20-25 seconds ahead of every one even lapping every one

Quiet like the renaults bumble bee car aswell, pretty quick and is eye catching.

ren always stay in the back un noticed and with no points

I wouldn't say renault have went unnoticed. Kubitza has had some great drives this year, outperforming the car in my opinion. Petrov has done his bit to make sure renault don't go unnoticed! Lol

yeah but they are always at the back of the pack never in the top 10 even

If I remember correctly Kubitza's had a few podiums this year including monaco. Hes also ahead of schumacher.

loser macher is doing crap now, though he probably does not care hes just there to have fun since he quit in 2006 and then came back

Yeah he's crap. Shows it be because kubitza in what should be a worse car (after all merc are this years brawn) is out performing the 7 time champ.

I rate kubitza highly, kobiashi is also one to watch out for. Think they could both be future champs...

yep they are good, i think in the f1 atm the racers are all very good it just really depends on the car and how well it can perform that makes the winners. next year there will be even more races

Yep twenty. Nice long season. The wife is looking forward to it. Lol.

I think your right about the drivers. There's only marginal differences in thier skill. Of course that's what makes the difference between an F1 driver and an F1 world champ.

If you were to put everyone in the exact same car under the same conditions and give them a flying lap I reckon there will only be a second or two between first and last.

wow your wife likes f1.. lucky... i dont have a wife but gf shes not into that kind of thing at all lol...

and yes there is marginal difference in the drivers and if they all had the same car or if they took it in turns to race a lap in the same car so its exact same there wouldent be much difference but of course as you said the drivers to bring some skill in the way they take the corners and how much they press the break before and after taking corners and so on, and also on the track they are racing, like some of the tracks they went into knowing red bull would win they are like this is red bulls track they are the best at it and how much ferrari used to spend on practising, now they cant do that

wow your wife likes f1.. lucky... i dont have a wife but gf shes not into that kind of thing at all lol...

and yes there is marginal difference in the drivers and if they all had the same car or if they took it in turns to race a lap in the same car so its exact same there wouldent be much difference but of course as you said the drivers to bring some skill in the way they take the corners and how much they press the break before and after taking corners and so on, and also on the track they are racing, like some of the tracks they went into knowing red bull would win they are like this is red bulls track they are the best at it and how much ferrari used to spend on practising, now they cant do that

No my wife likes some of the drivers. Lol. I've sort of got her into it over the years by forcing her to watch it. She hates Alonso aswell after the mclaren year. Shes a good girl. Haha.

It's only the little things between drivers like the way they set up the cars, how they can feel the way the tracks are constantly changing that makes the real difference.

ts ts ts, ferrari is the best, you taught her badly :eek: MClaren need to crash and be out of any future races and for lamborghini to make a team and take their place

She made her own mind up as a firm Hamilton fan. Lol

Ferrari should be banned after Germany not mclaren! Lol

Imagine how good looking a lambo F1 car would be! Drool...

yeah i understand.. stick with your english team racers... if there where some cypriot drivers i would probably hope for them to win over ferrari no matter my love for ferrari and their cars even more like the italia, even though we would have crap cars worse then team india...

i wanna know why lambo wont race their cars i can imagine how sweet they would be.

I'm not supporting them because they're brittish or because the team are brittish. I just like the way mclaren works. I was a big fan of coulthard being Scottish so ended up sticking with mclaren.

Lambo are owned by Audi now. Audi has all their money tied up with le mans and it's highly unlikley that they will leave after being so successful there.