What's new

Formula One 2011 Thread

Those red bulls aren't very good when they are stuck behind someone. They need to get their kers sorted as well. Mind you it did make the end of the race more exciting. I don't think hamilton would of been so close at the end if vettel had his kers...

yeah and the straight line speed of the mclaren and the ferrari is much faster then that of the Red bull but they are gaining much ground on the constructors leaving behind mclarens and the mclarens the same with ferrari..

drivers ferrari is doing worse but the drivers can easily catch up and there is loads of races this year until november it goes on until and maybe even december, you are right it made the end more exiting. renault have been doing worse as well from the good start they have and massa was being over taken by every one.. i cant believe the problems he had with his car the whole race he had smoke coming out of his car

I cant believe what that idiot loserton did!!! he could not overtake massa so he ramed him off the road and took him out!!! an then a second car he ramed!!!!!! i bet massa would of come at least 4th!! he deserved a much harsher penalty like taking points from loserton and giving them to massa and then banning him from the next three races!!! now that would of been a fitting penalty... i am also glad that losertrov was taken out but im just glad alonso did well and came 2nd.. it was a good finish but would of been a stronger finish with massa and for the constructors if massa was not ramed by that idiot who cant drive and over take people with out raming them off the road then trying to blame it on massa on top of it!!!!!!!

i was happy when some one ramed his back and not happy when they fixed his wing...

so many crashes in monaco its such a hard track and only the skilled drivers come on top, they could not even over take kobayashi lol just shows that hes a pretty good driver but well done for webber for over taking him and i am sure red bull will take this one followed by alonso second again... no way is he going to manage to take vettel unless he has problems like when hamilton over took him with fresher tires or his engine blowing up or some freak accident.. but i dont care if vettel comes first i like him ;p

button did well also he kept up nicely with both alonso and vettell so well done to all three and much needed for alonso to come second

Hamilton faced a 9 race ban for what he said after the monaco race and the way he acted and the bbc said that after a bunch of letters he sent to them they re considered!!!

GRRRRRRRR!!! they should of kept the ban there.. i bet he paid them off i highly doubt letters alone got them to cancel a 9 race ban that he well deserves !!!

I heard it could of been a 6 race ban? Anyway, I'm glad they decided not to. He shouldn't of said what he did but it's not like he ment it. It was only ment as a joke.

If he was serious about it then I could see why the FIA would have to issue some sort of ban or heavy fine...

I heard it could of been a 6 race ban? Anyway, I'm glad they decided not to. He shouldn't of said what he did but it's not like he ment it. It was only ment as a joke.

If he was serious about it then I could see why the FIA would have to issue some sort of ban or heavy fine...

a 6 i must of been mistaken... i wish they gave it to him, it would of ruined him ;p

i am going to silverstone in july for practise one and maybe the whole race weekend

Can't remember the last time a driver received any sort of race ban?

Lucky sod. Lol...

its only £200 for the whole weekend... might buy a ferrari jacket and a red bull hat.. this qualifying was the best result we have had all season

Don't start with mix match teams again. Lol.

I'm still watching it now. Q2 just about to start. I'm glad kobiashi made it...

lol well red bull has vettel and the best looking cars and ferrari is just ferrari the best team ever... would be sweet if lamborghini had a team...

yeah koby is a good driver

No they're not. Lol.

A lambo F1 car would be sweet. Unfortunately it won't ever happen as there are owned by Audi. They've got all their money tied up in le mans...

cant believe they sold out to audi ... maybe in 50 years when they have free money.

That's me finished watching the qualifying. No surprise to who's on pole. Lol. Can't belive alonso took second from Massa on the last laps. Was rooting for him to beat alonso for a change...

That's me finished watching the qualifying. No surprise to who's on pole. Lol. Can't belive alonso took second from Massa on the last laps. Was rooting for him to beat alonso for a change...

the best result this season :D

you notice ferrari have a much faster start then rd bull and even when alonso was like 5th or 4th where ever he was he passed vettel so imagine when hes right next to him? hes gonna zoom passed vettel and so will massa then red bull will hold back the mclarens and ferrari will come 1/2 :D...

*Dreams on* lol i doubt it but i can always hope! massa always messes up towards the end of the race but this is his first pole qualifying this season and they did very well and vettel did even better to beat them with OUT curs ! imagine if the red bulls had them working properly?

tomorrow 6pm going to watch it on bbc..

oh they are talking about the f1 on the news hamilton talking about how vettel is going to be un beatable and how hes too far ahead in points

amazing drive by button! well done mclaren! they had a bad start with the crsh but wow from all the trouble he had, 6 pitt stops crashes twice once with hamilton and once with alonso.. well ok the alonso was more like a bump but still very impressive racing by button and a well deserved first place putting him into second over all

Just finished watching it last night. The whole BBC program was on blfor more than 5 and a half hours! Lol.

What a race. Those last 10 laps were the best this season. I can't belive button came all the way from 21st and last to win it on the last lap! It would of been even better if vettel hadn't made that mistake to allow button past. Could of seen a finish just like Massa and kobiashi. I don't think there was a front wing between them. Magic...