What's new

F1 2010! :d

2 mins left, am waiting to be able to download it now another 30-40 mins

Who do you think is going to be fastest...?

vetal then webber.. they have fast cars, as they said alonsos only hope is to try over take one of them in the first corner... am watching big bang theory until practice 2 is ready to dl

actually i take that back :D!!! alonso 3 hamilton 2 vettle 1 !! haha hamilton is easy to over take alonso will EASILY make it 2nd:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hahahaha i bet vettle first alonso second... i spoke too soon with my first post lol

If it finishes the way it starts then alonso will be champion :(

Been trying to do the maths about where webber needs to come. He needs to pass alonso anyway. Hope he does so down to the first corner. Those red bulls have the best start on the grid! :D

If it finishes the way it starts then alonso will be champion :(

Been trying to do the maths about where webber needs to come. He needs to pass alonso anyway. Hope he does so down to the first corner. Those red bulls have the best start on the grid! :D

what i think will happen is alonso will over take hamilton webber will over take hamilton and vettle will come first as he will be too far ahead alonso second and webber 3rd and hamilton 4th...

last race alonso over took hamilton like it was nothing and in other races he does the same. webber seems to have a problem with this track so i doubt he will over take alonso..

this is going to be sweeet :DDD go alonsoooooooooooooooooooooooo!! red bull have had their turn with a team trophy and now its ferraris turn alonso will win i am 99.999% sure of it, and hamilton even the bbc say he has no chance. well very little. this abu dabhi track looks really nice i wish i could of been there to watch alonso win. tomorrow 3pm my time.

your 2 hours behind my country and the country the race is hosted is 2 hours in front of us

oh yes and after alonso over takes hamilton , hamilton will slow webber down so much that when he does over take him he wont be able to over take alonso :D

Alono overtook Hamilton so easily last time out because Hamilton made a mistake... :(

Hamilton is going all out this weekend he's got nothing to loose. There's no way he's going to let Alonso past so easily this time. Hamilton's got the pace this weekend not to hold webber up. Even if he does webber will get past ;)

Alono overtook Hamilton so easily last time out because Hamilton made a mistake... :(

Hamilton is going all out this weekend he's got nothing to loose. There's no way he's going to let Alonso past so easily this time. Hamilton's got the pace this weekend not to hold webber up. Even if he does webber will get past ;)

webber wont get past alonso hes having trouble with this track... hamilton while he did good in the qualifying he wont be able to kep alonso form passing him alonso is just so much better then hamilton. vettel by the time alonso hamilton and webber are done fighting for a better place he will be long gone.

Webber has the best starting car on the track he will at least get past button and be right on alonso's gearbox by the first corner. The mclaren's are on redbull's side. They would rather have red bull with two titles than give ferrari one.

Your right about vettel. He will be in a race of his own again. If webber ends up second, redbull will pull a ferrari...

Webber has the best starting car on the track he will at least get past button and be right on alonso's gearbox by the first corner. The mclaren's are on redbull's side. They would rather have red bull with two titles than give ferrari one.

Your right about vettel. He will be in a race of his own again. If webber ends up second, redbull will pull a ferrari...

i dont think even the racers are with each other let alone with any other team...

from 5th he has to over take the guy in 4th.. who made it 4th again?

my bet is 1. vettel 2. alonso 3. webber. but hopefully hamilton will make it 3 so webber gets less points.

100 bucks says thats how it ends up ;p

Button was forth. Hopefully he and webber get past alonso at the first corner :D

Webber really hasn't done himself any favours qualifying 5th. Coming first or second will guarantee alonso the championship, regardless of where everyone else finishes...

Button was forth. Hopefully he and webber get past alonso at the first corner :D

Webber really hasn't done himself any favours qualifying 5th. Coming first or second will guarantee alonso the championship, regardless of where everyone else finishes...

hell no get past alonso in the first corner ? button will keep webber back while alonso takes them out in the first corner..

yes and you could tell after qualifying how gutted he was.. massa did really well last race considering ferrari messed up his tire change and he lost basically a lap and was playing catch up all the race...

this is alonsos race... second come red bull and 50th come mclosers :D lmao

Well we will just have to wait and see what happens...

You watching it live on your 13 inch screen? Lol