What's new

F1 2010! :d

some nice info on twitter about the f1 and interesting articals like how ferrari responded and webber and hamilton..., not just ferrari info @FerrariUpdate. and omg luis hamilton was on twitter on the day of the race saying hell give it his all and every one was all for hamilton and i was the only one saying he sucks LOL and go ferrari lmao

see what luis is saying about vettels win...

formula 1's new king Sebastian Vettel has been warned the champion's crown will be back in Britain next year.
Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, the last two title holders, said they are both already working on an even more aggressive assault for the 2011 season.
And Hamilton ensured Vettel's reign was born in controversy by claiming that Renault helped him to victory.
He accused Robert Kubica, who drives for Renault who supply Red Bull's engines, of deliberately preventing him from winning the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday.
"It was impossible to get past Kubica, he made it as difficult as it could be," said Hamilton.
"I guess that's what happens when you have a couple of other 'step-teams' in the field."
But the Pole insisted: "I was just racing for myself and my team."
Renault had a crucial part to play in the title outcome because Kubica's teammate Vitaly Petrov blocked Fernando Alonso for 40 laps to wreck his title hopes.
Advertisement - article continues below »
As Red Bull's celebrations moved to Austria and the team's headquarters in Milton Keynes, Button said he was surrendering the trophy with a heavy heart.
"Losing the number one from the car hurts a little bit but it also makes you hungry," said Button.
"While Seb is out partying over the next few days, we will be at the factory making sure the car is quicker for next year."
McLaren were the highest points scoring team of the day in Abu Dhabi having clearly got a handle on the car's performance issues that dogged them this year.
Hamilton said: "There are a lot of excited people at McLaren about next season already. Our aim is 2011 already."
"We both want to be back in the position Seb is in," added Button.
Hamilton also revealed he begins work this week on appointing a new manager to replace his father Anthony. "Before next year I will definitely have something sorted," he said.
Petrov hit back at Ferrari's criticisms of driving in front of Alonso. "I was not aggressive," he said. "It was easy to keep him behind me. He should be angry with himself or his team because they made the wrong strategy."

Read more: Lewis Hamilton fury at Robert Kubica 'helping' Sebastian Vettel - mirror.co.uk
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

you see that **** .. exactly the same as what alonso was saying yet every one condemned him for it!!!!... its a race mclaren they arent gonna let you go past are they? the whole point is to stay ahead....

Last edited:
It's just to make them use the two different compounds. Hard and the soft. The rules say that the compounds must also be two apart. So they couldn't have the super soft and soft compounds at the same race weekend. It's up to bridgestone which ones they bring not the teams. So it will be pirelli's choice next year as the new tyre manufacture.

I highly doubt that is Lewis Hamilton on twitter. He will have better things to do before a race. He's more likely to post something on the mclaren website or something like that...

It's just to make them use the two different compounds. Hard and the soft. The rules say that the compounds must also be two apart. So they couldn't have the super soft and soft compounds at the same race weekend. It's up to bridgestone which ones they bring not the teams. So it will be pirelli's choice next year as the new tyre manufacture.

I highly doubt that is Lewis Hamilton on twitter. He will have better things to do before a race. He's more likely to post something on the mclaren website or something like that...

wel the bbc is on twitter and i believe its him.. every one users twitter loads of famous ppl.. sure there are a lot of ppl pretending to be that person but i doubt its a another fake. maybe he has ppl posting for him, thought that also why would racers waste their time on there...