What's new

F1 2010! :d

I would say its only acceptable if its impossible for your teammate to win and they decide to swap not the team as in massa's case

i wouldent because tis still allowing your team mate to pass to get extra points, imo if its un acceptable one way its un acceptable the other also, but i am probably alone here because on tv they laughed at it like it did not matter when the red bull guy said in that situation they would do anything to let him get the points and bbc where like that means yes lol..

but i bet that will be the case in the end because they are a strong team this year and i am 99% sure they will make it first.. or webber because vettel does not have enough points for first or second so first webber second alonso...

what do you think?

I think if vettel had swapped with webber yesterday it would have been wrong. If he does it next week because Alonso is third then that's ok.

The reason why is because the way it stand just now vettel is still with a fair chance of getting the title. If he had swapped with webber yesterday and next week he finds himself first with Alonso out of the running then he's threw away his chance of becoming champion. In either case if the do swap they are only undoing what happened in Germany.

If you were Alonso and you won the championship with less than seven points would feel you truly deserved it? You could say the same for webber if the same happens next week but at least vettel chose because he couldn't win it for the team himself, not because he was forced into it even though he still had a chance of winning.

well webber was trying to over take vettel today and he was having none of it...

even with one point i would be very happy

Yes but Alonso had been gifted 7 by massa because of what happened in Germany. If it hadn't been for that webber would only be one point behind not 8.

and you can say the same if vettel lets him through he gifted him racer title...

just 6 more days and we find out what happens but i still think if its not ok for ferrari its not for red bull because if vettel has to let him past to get enough points its the same thing regardless of if vettel can win or not hes still giving him points to get up a place and that place will give him the racer victory so its the same thing as ferrari has done

It would just undo what ferrari had done so it wouldn't really be gifting anything. You've got to remember that F1 is a team sport so as long as only one member of that team can win the title then it's generally acceptable to allow your teammate to pass to allow him to do so. As long as the driver not the team decide. Unlike ferrari ;)

well thats what ferrari did, they allowed alonso to pass so he has a good chance to win.. its still going to be very hard for him and most likely alonso wont come second, i really hope ferrari come 1,2 and redbull 3,4 but thats not likely to happen... just see how the practice races play out.. if red bull win then that will be good also. they deserve to win after all these years.

in the end both the teams will have done it for the same reasons. imo there is no difference.. so if ferrari re 1,2 massa 1 and alonso 2 in the last race its now acceptable to let him through or not? highly un probable situation but just go with me here lol

i am going to the uk for xmas and i will either be on a 2mbit or 10mbit upload, lots of time to get my upload ratio right up there lol

Ratio: 3.668 +937.56 MB UL: 1.26 GB DL: 351.47 MB Act: 3 0 Invites: 0 My Reseeds My Snatches <<

I think we will just need to agree to disagree. Lol.

You've already got a way better share ratio than me. Lol

I think we will just need to agree to disagree. Lol.

You've already got a way better share ratio than me. Lol

lol yeah i think that we will just agree to disagree :)...

button today seemed like he dident care about losing he was like i just wanted to have fun and he still made it like 5th he did well and i was surprised that they did not mention the previous night about his attack...

counting dwn the days more then waiting for iphone os 4.2 lol

Really want Hamilton to win but.......If he doesn't Webber should as he is nearing the end of his great career.

Really want Hamilton to win but.......If he doesn't Webber should as he is nearing the end of his great career.

not you as well!!! am i the only one that loves ferrari here? all you mclaren hamilton lovers like the bbc... lol

i am 99% sure that its going to be webber the korea race they only lost because webber crashed and vettel was so far ahead but lost because his engine blew out... if that did not happen they would of won that race also.

no one can keep up with the red bulls, they really do give them wings

Team orders should be BANNED!!!! If I was Massa I would have just driven as hard as I could for the remaining laps. If Alonso wins he will only be lying to himself saying he is world champion.

not you as well!!! am i the only one that loves ferrari here? all you mclaren hamilton lovers like the bbc... lol

i am 99% sure that its going to be webber the korea race they only lost because webber crashed and vettel was so far ahead but lost because his engine blew out... if that did not happen they would of won that race also.

If the Red Bulls capitalised a bit more they would have won the drivers championship by now! They are phenomenally fast and well done that anyone is keeping up with them! And its true that thing is literally flying over the road!

so then the same goes if vettel lets webber through if it comes to that...

If the Red Bulls capitalised a bit more they would have won the drivers championship by now! They are phenomenally fast and well done that anyone is keeping up with them!

yeap they are like 20-25 seconds ahead of every one even lapping every one