What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Anyone know of a Cydia tweak that would get rid of the individual Music and Videos app on my iPhone but instead changes it back to the original iPhone app? I hate having two separate apps for watching my movies or listening to music now ><

OK- how about one that gives separate volume control for media/apps and the ringer? (For apps without their own volume control)

Every time I play a game I have to turn the volume way down and usually forget to turn it back up so I never hear my ringer.

Quick question...what is the name of the tweak that lets u change/add your own name(or whatever)in the status bar? Removes the carrier name and adds what u think up? Thanks

iDad said:
Quick question...what is the name of the tweak that lets u change/add your own name(or whatever)in the status bar? Removes the carrier name and adds what u think up? Thanks

Either FakeCarrier or Springtomize 2(which does a LOT and is one of the best tweaks out there).

Go to SBStetting > More > System Option (almost at the end) and is the second option.

Thanks ifrog. Another one for ya...I'm trying to use the boot logos but they won't work :-( I downloaded some and went to settings to activate but nothing changes. I must need another download like animate but that's not for 5.0.1 So what am I missing?

I had not play with boot logos, however I know that only work on greenpois0n, I don't know if it will work with the new JB

My first time using them myself. Maybe they don't work yet. A lot of themes are saying they might not work or are being checked for compatibility still. Thanks again.

What's the one that enables you to move multiple apps at one time!?!