What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Jmills87 said:
The only ones you will ever need are included with Cydia by default.

As jmills say, any other repo contains illegal apps and is consider piracy wish is not permitted in our forum.

Please review our rules!

I understand others not listed aren't talked about here but I am wondering about the ones listed in Cydia by default. Before I go installing all of them, is any one better than another?

Sorry to act like a noob but to clarify, but when I go to cydia's repository section, it shows 27 listings. Are all of those installed already? Or only those with a green check mark?

if you go to the manage tab, and then look at sources, those are the installed ones. and if you go to the repo section the green checked one are installed.

So, of the 27 in the repo sect of cydia, which do have you installed and why? Just trying to figure out if any are better the others... or is it just personal preference...

Oh by the way, Happy New Year to everyone!

Again, the only ones you'll ever need are the ones which are installed by default. Rarely there may be a beta release of an app or a bugfix that you will have to add a new repo, but other than that all the major releases of apps, themes, tweaks and fixes will be added to the default repos.

Got it. The 5 I see when I go to manage sources are the default repos and all I really need. All others in repo sect is just gravy. Thanks to all who put up with my questions.

yup that is correct. the repos that come preinstalled are fine, you get everything from themes, bootlogos, to apps

• biteSMS
  • SBSettings
  • Icon Customized (Shrink ,Iconoclasm, Five Icon Switcher, Icon Renamer)
  • Activator
  • ScreenDimmer
That's my fave App

kingnba6 said:
if you go to the manage tab, and then look at sources, those are the installed ones. and if you go to the repo section the green checked one are installed.

Green check mark

Where can i download 3g unrestricted app? Not on app store.

Last edited: