What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

one I really like is "browser changer" I use atomic web as my default now and its so much better then safari and have it set to chrome mode

There are 21 pages in this thread, so I'm sorry if someone already mentioned this and I missed it, but...

Is there a tweak that allows me to close all my running applications at once, AND is compatible with the iOS 5 jailbreak? I saw Multicleaner, but it says it's for iOS 4.

RemoveBackground works well on iOS5. Try that one (it's in the stock Cydia repos). You can also get an SBSettings toggle for it.

Marilyn

It is no longer called swype it is now called "iSwipe" it is available for free from the insanelyi repo(comes with cydia). It should also be noted that it is still in beta and not 100% functional.

I couldn't find iswipe or insanelyi repo. I also bought color keyboard HD for my 4S but doesn't show up in settings where they say it should be to use it. Any ideas?

Someone on one of these pages mentioned ifile as the great file manager.

Does it allow you to delete files? Specifically, I want to delete the sound file for sent SMS! Will the program let me?

I just don't want to buy it if it won't.