What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Ive got an iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 and im just wondering if there is anyway i can get Siri on this phone?

Ive got an iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 and im just wondering if there is anyway i can get Siri on this phone?

If you own a iphone 4S you can use "spire" to port siri to other non iphone iphone 4S devices using your own iphone 4S keys..

Do not ask about if you don't have a iphone 4S as it is not possible

Anyone suggest a wireless tethering app? I know there's MyWi5.0
Any others that wont hit the pockets so hard?

Thanks. I tried PDAnet, but it asks me to turn wifi on on my iphone. How am I supposed to make 3G a wifi signal with Wifi on?

Thanks

Hi. Is there an app that will allow you to delete multiple texts or emails at one time instead of just one at a time???

thanks in advance

Hi. Is there an app that will allow you to delete multiple texts or emails at one time instead of just one at a time???

thanks in advance

Absolutely!

It's a paid app ($0.99, USD) called DeleteMail and can be found on Cydia.

I use it all the time. And, when I do, I'm thinking "Best. Tweak. Ever!" :D

Marilyn

Awesome!!! thanks.. well worth a buck...

EDIT: DARN, ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR IOS 5 :(

Last edited:
Well it's your own fault for jail breaking a phone that doesn't exist lol

But no jail breaking does not increase or decrease power consumption, although tweaks and stuff you install may affect it

Thanks:) but how can I put it down?? Is there any Procedure? My naive:(

That's because you haven't put the phone down since you jailbroke it. lol Like all of us.

But from a technical standpoint, does jailbreaking cause moire battery consumption?

Well it's your own fault for jail breaking a phone that doesn't exist lol

But no jail breaking does not increase or decrease power consumption, although tweaks and stuff you install may affect it

many thanks. Any tweaks particular that is battery hogged?