What's new

Your level in infinity blade?

What do you have to do to get to that point tho. I have killed everyone in the dungeon like 3 times. Nothing happened. Do I need to purchase the Infinity Blade? I have been saving up forever but cant get much above 200k.

yes you need the infinity blade. get all items and master them all if you can

What do you have to do to get to that point tho. I have killed everyone in the dungeon like 3 times. Nothing happened. Do I need to purchase the Infinity Blade? I have been saving up forever but cant get much above 200k.

Any way to speed up the money collection without cheating? Well anyway I am still working on mastering all the lower stuff. TBH the game gets monotonous after a while. You would think with the size of the staff they could have quicker updates.

Any way to speed up the money collection without cheating? Well anyway I am still working on mastering all the lower stuff. TBH the game gets monotonous after a while. You would think with the size of the staff they could have quicker updates.

what i did before i started cheating to get all items and fully upgrade is just play non stop for hours and fight every enemy and watch out for every bit of gold that i can collect that i walk by while going to the next enemy, there are some hidden in places and the chests.. its just that really, no trick to it just playing for hours non stop ;p

Level 11! I just have to less time to play:(

it gets to a point where it becomes so hard to complete, i got god king on level 950 with out cheating.. well to be honest cheats really dont help beating the enemies because you cant change the stats. only items reduced price and gold cheat works atm. but people share their .bin with really high levels. and what you do is just keep playing the game and when you get to the god king dont kill him not even once and the enemies levels stay really low while yours increases..

i been playing for hours non stop it drains my iphone battery and i have to keep it plugged in to the mains

I just reached lvl170 godking is 1750! Too damn hard now! 

I'm on level 2 now i think, but the app keeps crashing all the time. And more it's hiting up my device. Is that behavior normal? $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306392377.977128.jpg

Hit up? You mean heat up?

I was playing it in the car the other day when I was waiting on the wife. It was a farily hot day and after about 10mins the phone did start to heat up abit. Usually I don't notice any heat. You will get a warning on the screen if your phone gets too hot. I wouldn't worry about it until you see that screen...

Hit up? You mean heat up?

I was playing it in the car the other day when I was waiting on the wife. It was a farily hot day and after about 10mins the phone did start to heat up abit. Usually I don't notice any heat. You will get a warning on the screen if your phone gets too hot. I wouldn't worry about it until you see that screen...

Yes i mean its getting very hot. But yesterday night i try it again and the heat decrease, also id didn't crash no more. I don't know why it did that at the begaining. Well now i'm concern about the screen as i seem to press it down harder and harder while in battles, it's a reflex and i hope it will not damage my screen. After a play for about 30mn, i can feel my thumbs hot and kind of polish??? :) i like the game in general and i will get that god king one day.

Well at least its all sorted now. Like I said I wouldn't worry until you see the overheat warning.

Sounds like your getting hooked? Lol...