What's new

Your level in infinity blade?

That game can keep you playing for hours non stop, will be nice to see who the main guy is.. After you kill robot then the second guy when he says he is coming for you

Well at least its all sorted now. Like I said I wouldn't worry until you see the overheat warning.

Sounds like your getting hooked? Lol...

Yhea, it turns out to be my favorite nowadays.

When it first came out I was hooked. Then like most people I mastered everything and got bored. Then the updates started comming. They were only little ones so you would find yourself playing it for a day or two master all the new stuff, reach the highest level possible, and get bored again. Lol.

Now that they have introduced the newgame+ you can master each item as many times as you want and the max level is uncapped. Also with the latest multiplayer update it's made the game much more replay-able...

yeah i played like 100 times then get bored then an update comes out and i play for hours and the same happens each update

Hi Guys, i am an Infinity Blade game.
I AM LEVEL 118
I mastered all swords, helmets, rings, armours.
I New Game+ 7 Times.
Attack= 936
Health= 38000
Shield= 326
Magic= 793
XP GAIN= ++++

Points Left= 104

i will level up again and download INFINITY BLADE II

I love this game/I am in love with this game!!!!!!
;) :D :) :p

BYE, BYE.

I AM LEVEL 118
I New Game+ 7 Times.
Attack= 936
Health= 38000
Shield= 326
Magic= 793
XP GAIN= ++++

Points Left= 104

BYE, BYE.

it is a good game and infinity blade 2 is coming on the 1st December

I use the cheats and have god mode and one button kills and get paid to master items

I AM LEVEL 118
I New Game+ 7 Times.
Attack= 936
Health= 38000
Shield= 326
Magic= 793
XP GAIN= ++++

Points Left= 104

BYE, BYE.

Holy cow!! That is insane! I played infinity blade for quite awhile but I never did passed half of the levels you have!! Well now I barely play games on my apple.

Last edited:
Holy cow!! That is insane! I played infinity blade for quite awhile but I never did passed half of the levels you have!! Well now I barely play games on my apple.

level: 4339-

Health: 7920
Attack: 6470
Shield: 2366
Magic: 4435

but to be fair I use cheats lol god mode and getting paid to master items along with a kill button that instantly kills any enemy

I hacked it like crazy and I'm in the negative bloodlines