What's new

Your level in infinity blade?

Av6JL

Reaction score
I just want to know where everyone is at right now in this game. I'm currently on level 13. I just started playing today.

On lvl 60ish. Been playing since the first week. Haven't played in a while until the update the other day.

Feel free to add me on game centre...

Can't see your sig. I'm using tap a talk app for browsing this forum and other forums. Lol I'll send you add

This forum doesn't have a ton of active users it seems abd gaz you know we have another thread going. I am level 32. I started playing it again recently. Was addicted when it first came out.

This forum doesn't have a ton of active users it seems abd gaz you know we have another thread going. I am level 32. I started playing it again recently. Was addicted when it first came out.

I do. This thread is along a different line from that one so I didn't see much need in merging the two. The other thread is more of a discussion of the game itself rather than your own personal progress in it...

I do. This thread is along a different line from that one so I didn't see much need in merging the two. The other thread is more of a discussion of the game itself rather than your own personal progress in it...

I was more commenting on the question that no one else plays i on here. You know there are others because of the other threads. I couldn't care less how many threads there are on here about infinity blade. Carry on!

Ahh, get you now. No problem sorry if I came across as 'having a go' so to speak.

Back on topic, sort of, have I got you on game centre..?

Ahh its the internets lol etc. I take the grain of salt daily anyway no I basically have no one on game center. Beezy412 on there tho.