What's new

WTB: Advanced Camera App - See message please.

Deckyon

Reaction score
I am looking for an app that allows the changing of the physical settings of a camera: f-stop, shutter speed, focus, exposure. In other words, Manual mode. I don't want to make changes after the fact, I don't care about editing after the shot. I want to make these changes before I hit the shutter release. If the API does not allow these functions, that's fine, just want to know that.

All apps which will allow zooming, focusing etc... are all software manipulations. There is no such an app to stimulate physically the zooming or focusing beyond what apple set on the camera.
There are some apps allowing you to do a lot on target before taking the picture. Look for camera pro plus for example.

I am looking more for being able to set the f-stop and the shutter speed. I dont care about zoom at all. Incremental (manual) focus would be nice. I want to force f/11 at 1/30 sec for instance. I just dont want to go out and spend a ton on apps just to "try" and see... I want to hear from someone who HAS an app that allows at least f-stop and shutter speed. No guessing or "maybe try xxx app."