What's new

Would you buy your car from Apple?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Between all of the automotive engineer acquisitions, and multiple rumors, it seems inevitable that Apple will enter the automotive industry in some way. It's possible they are simply working on software for cars to integrate other Apple products; however, Apple is known for hardware as much as software, so it is definitely possible an Apple Car is a future product.

Here at HQ we are curious... would you be excited to buy an Apple Car?

I don't know.....would need lots more information. Would it be shaped like a "Apple" o_O

Absolutely - who wouldn't? Elon Musk made a good point about not being able to just ring up Foxconn and say 'make a car' though so I don't think we're close to Apple manufacturing their own hardware. The more I think about it though, the more I would like to see an Apple and Tesla partnership.

I would have to see it first and see its extras and specs, but who knows, maybe yes, maybe no

I don't think I'd jump on the first generation if it happens. Maybe get 2 or 3, once all the other suckers, I mean, early adopters have worked through all the hiccups and kinks.

I don't think I'd jump on the first generation if it happens. Maybe get 2 or 3, once all the other suckers, I mean, early adopters have worked through all the hiccups and kinks.

Nice like it

As long as they get their engine from Toyota, yes.

Absolutely, I'm sure they'll partner with an existing manufacturer rather than build entirely new infrastructure so they won't be going in with their eyes closed. There's a smaller margin for error with a car than a phone so if one is ever released I wouldn't hesitate if I was in the market.

If Apple made a car would it have windows? *closes door on way out*

It would have to have port holes to avoid copyright infringement of Microsoft!