What's new

World manufacturer warranty. Help please

fzr6010

Reaction score
Hi
I purchased about six months ago IPHONE 4 IN Barcelona (second hand store.) (Operator Orange Spain)
When I got to Israel I realized I left the dope because you can not break-in modem
So I purchased a Turbo Sim online. Since a love story between us. (Excellent device there is no need to expand)
Relationship a week ago came the crisis. And never hear me talking, or hear but a minute two, if I knock lightly on the area the camera has improved, but not great. What drives me crazy that the microphone works fine in other applications that use the microphone (Voice Reminder Video Talk Box Ypres, etc.) only on the phone this happens
After clarification on the network. Not only did I experience the problem (if there is a solution I would be happy)
Delicate device with manufacturer's warranty, does that mean I have to go back to Spain to arrange it or I can arrange it all over the world (Apple Store) under manufacturer's warranty???
(Do I get Free Sim because it's from the store (not from operator???
I do not have the original Sim Orange Spain.
You need it when I put it repaired. Even if it's not in Spain???
Outbreak of version 4.3.1 device
How can I make Ristoar activation without the original SIM? To get it repaired???
Please help me there is nothing more maddening iphone 4 best ever mobile (laptop'camera'and what not ... and of course phone)
who can not make calls
Wonderful

This is the problem. Apple Store does not exist in Israel. That's why I have a dilemma
What do you think I can do?

Restore the iOS or upgrade the iOS to see it that can help eventhough your issue seems to be a hardware related. But so far as you do not have the apple store near by, just restore the iOS, it might also be some corruped files in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you helpers
But. . It does not help upgraded version 4.3.3
Will not correct anything to test it the cleanest possible
The first conversation was repeated problem.
My friend takes off to Lanodon. I sent it to Aplstoar
Hope, holding fingers. to replace him.
I do not have a receipt
I lost back in the days that I lived in Spain, before I moved to Israel Apartment
What do you think they will take care of him ?????

Hum... I have no clue how it will sort out, i think the receipt is needed or some thing proving that you are the owner or that you have a guaranty for the phone. Lets hope that everything will be fine and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk