What's new

Wont activate

cjcarson1990

Reaction score
So before I have to send my phone to new york I was wondering if anyone knows any answers. I am in the military and got sent to juneau alaska. Verizon does not have there own towers here but a but a phone will work as they use other providers towers. I just bought the iphone 4s and I can not activate it do to know verizon towers. I called them and they said that in order to activate it i needed it in verizon towers in order to activate it. I do not have a sim card and i do not want to jail break it. and do not want to send it several thousand miles away, any suggestions? Someone help!

Unfortunately, from everything I can find, there's no way to activate the phone. My family and I moved up to Alaska in August, and just received my iphone back from my sister after she activated it in California. I went to restore my data, and went to the general settings, and reset all my data. My phone is not activated anymore, and now will have to send the phone back to California. Grrrr. Oh well....so once you do get your phone back, just make sure to not reset and erase the phone, as it also erases any activation.

So before I have to send my phone to new york I was wondering if anyone knows any answers. I am in the military and got sent to juneau alaska. Verizon does not have there own towers here but a but a phone will work as they use other providers towers. I just bought the iphone 4s and I can not activate it do to know verizon towers. I called them and they said that in order to activate it i needed it in verizon towers in order to activate it. I do not have a sim card and i do not want to jail break it. and do not want to send it several thousand miles away, any suggestions? Someone help!