What's new

jailbreak question

bigwilly1384

Reaction score
i have a sprint iphone 5 running 6.1.3 wanted to know if there was a way after jail breaking that i would be able to get reception from both sprint and verizon towers

Well you can't jailbreak so the question doesn't apply. 6.1.3 is not jailbreakable

Jailbreaking does not affect reception. That's up to the frequencies of the carriers since carriers use different frequency bands.

will a jailbreak be available for 6.1.3? someone told me that if you jailbreak or unlock an iphone you can set it up to get verizon towers

will a jailbreak be available for 6.1.3? someone told me that if you jailbreak or unlock an iphone you can set it up to get verizon towers

Probably never. Evasion said they would not waste an exploit on jailbreaking 6.1.3

iOS 6.1.3 will never be jailbroken for A5+ devices. And whoever told you this is wrong. If you unlock the device and insert a valid SIM, you can use it on Verizon's frequency. Jailbreaking has nothing to do with it.

Downgrading was made impossible for all devices after the 4 since there aren't any exploits that can be used to allow Pwned DFU mode.