What's new

Wondering

Sublime

Reaction score
My wife wants to get a verizion commando told her to get a iPhone But I see some good deals on eBay some of the phone say it has a bad ESN I was wondering if there is a way to fix that into a clean ENS and how if not I'm not worried about it I'll get one with a clean ESN I was just wondering. Thank you

Usually the bad ESN devices you see for sale are devices from people who don't want to pay their bill. Verizon, after a perisod of time, will black out a device and not allow the ESN to be used until the past bill is paid. Honestly, you're best off going w/ a device w/ a good ESN... no matter what you get.

Thomasjtsi said:
Usually the bad ESN devices you see for sale are devices from people who don't want to pay their bill. Verizon, after a perisod of time, will black out a device and not allow the ESN to be used until the past bill is paid. Honestly, you're best off going w/ a device w/ a good ESN... no matter what you get.

Thank you that is what I was reading about why don't people just pay there bill and sale it right thanks again oh good morning

Well we'd all like to think that it's because people fall on hard times and just can't afford to pay it. However, we know that's not always the case. :-( So... they have this phone laying around that they can no longer use. Then onto eBay or Craigslist it goes.

Thomasjtsi said:
Well we'd all like to think that it's because people fall on hard times and just can't afford to pay it. However, we know that's not always the case. :-( So... they have this phone laying around that they can no longer use. Then onto eBay or Craigslist it goes.

Yep your right