Wireless Charging

Discussion in 'iPhone X' started by Moparherb, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Moparherb

Moparherb Active Member

ive had my iPhone X since Dec. 2017 and have finally decided I would like to give wireless charging a try. Some things I have read indicate that wireless charging can lower battery life. I don’t want that. Is wireless charging OK or because corded charging is not an issue for me should I leave it alone. If it’s not harmful to the phone, what is a good wireless charger. May just surprise myself with a new toy.

2. Bkdodger

Bkdodger Well-Known Member

I don't think it harmful IMO... I use one everywhere I can like at home and work... Just so easy to place the phone down before going to bed no worries with cord... I'm using one by Anker there are a few good ones on Amazon not bad prices..

• Like Like x 3
  3. dwells1118

dwells1118 New Member

I use wireless charging every night. I haven’t noticed an issue with battery life yet

4. NSquirrel

NSquirrel Well-Known Member

We top up / charge our two 8’s every morning and with wireless it is so easy.

One point to note: Just to be safe, check the current rating of the charging pad against the charging adapter.

I always listen for the charging ‘bong’ when I place the phone on the pad as I have missed the charging hotspot a couple of times (- the screen was covered by the case.)

• Like Like x 1