What's new

winterboard wont change my background

k1ng87

Reaction score
Just jailbroke my iphone today and tried to install a few themes. everything seems to work except my backgrounds wont change. how do I get my backgrounds to chagne too?

I do realize how to do it from the "settings" but any theme i donwload(ones with backgrounds), the background wont chagne to the themes background....just stays with what I had originally...

i'm reading that I have to do somethign with the file system but dont know how to ssh or what exactly to do.

Just because the themes preview has a wallpaper doesnt mean its included with the theme. Usually the author of the theme will say "i got the wallpaper from ...." and provide a link where you can get the wallpaper. Then you just sync the image to your phone with iTunes and set the wallpaper in settings.

Just because the themes preview has a wallpaper doesnt mean its included with the theme. Usually the author of the theme will say "i got the wallpaper from ...." and provide a link where you can get the wallpaper. Then you just sync the image to your phone with iTunes and set the wallpaper in settings.

this happen a lot or like on my case I use uinique theme and the wallpapers are installed on my library, so I have to go and select them.

Jmills87 said:

+1. I couldn't say better

Have you try to check "user wallpaper" in winterbord setting and then pull it up to become the first in the list? If not, then do that, whatever wallpaper comes with your theme will be replace with the wallpaper you apply either from photo album or from setting> wallpaper.