What's new

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

• Total voters
6 Plus seems to be the favourite choice at the moment.

I'll be getting a 6+. Definitely. I have the G3 right now, so keeping the same screen size is very important to me.

I just got my 5s, so no, I'll wait for the 6s or 7.

I may get an apple watch though.... Seems fairly useless, but cool.

I will be getting both when my contract to upgrade with Verizon is up. I have the Nike+ fuel right now & thats what I like the most with the iWatch the iHealth part!

I'm getting the iphone6. I don't have any interest in the apple watch.

I guess my priorities are a little different from most people's. I want a larger screen so much that I've been thinking of getting an iPad mini with a phone contract! At 77 my eyes are not so good... A retina screen is really wasted on me. My two-year contract on an iPhone 5 will be up a few months after the Six (or Sixes) are out, so I will have time to check them out thoroughly. But I am SURE I want an iWatch. I have to monitor a lot of health and exercise options and having this done automatically by something I can wear on my wrist and don't have to fish out of my pocket is a no-brainer. Less touch typing would be good, too, and I'm sure that being an Apple product it will look really cool.
The mini is not a phone. You can add data,but you can't make it a phone.

iP6+ 64GB for the boss, and iP6+ 128GB for me, with silicon cases. No to Apple Watch. I have a Casio Solar that does what I need and I never take it off to charge it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk