What's new

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

• Total voters
I think I will wait and see the changes in the iPhone 6, mainly hoping for a 128gb model, but also depending on these rumours of the phones size if they turn out to be true, I would hate a brick iPhone, but would not mind a smaller version..

With the iWatch, i never wear them and likely wont buy it unless it does something that really impresses me..

Guess I'm not interested in the iWatch. As much as I like new gadgets, I think I'll pass, at least until I feel more comfortable with the phone I have....Galaxy S-4.
I'll wait a while on the iPhone 6 to see if I want to switch back. I had a bad experience with the iPhone 5S....distorted outgoing audio and I had 3 new ones from the Apple Store here. Traded the last one
for the new Galaxy S-5 and have received excellent audio reports. However, I still miss the iPhone
and IOS. Like someone correctly referred to the android phones...there too much bloat. I DO like
the additional microSD card for my music and photos.

I have the 4s so I definitely do want the 6, but an upgrade through Verizon will cause me to lose my unlimited data, so it appears that I will be buying from elsewhere. The 50 bucks would help, ;)

I guess my priorities are a little different from most people's. I want a larger screen so much that I've been thinking of getting an iPad mini with a phone contract! At 77 my eyes are not so good... A retina screen is really wasted on me. My two-year contract on an iPhone 5 will be up a few months after the Six (or Sixes) are out, so I will have time to check them out thoroughly. But I am SURE I want an iWatch. I have to monitor a lot of health and exercise options and having this done automatically by something I can wear on my wrist and don't have to fish out of my pocket is a no-brainer. Less touch typing would be good, too, and I'm sure that being an Apple product it will look really cool.

I want the bigger iPhone screen, so I do want the iPhone 6, but I got the iPhone 5s last October, so unless I can sell it, I'm out of luck. I'm not paying full price for a phone. I also have the note 3, love the size of that screen, so I'll just have to stick with that. I also have the gear watch, it's a cool device. I have the original one. It works for what I need it to do. However, I love apple, so I'm sure I'll get the iwatch too! Maybe the watch before the phone. If I like it better I will sell my gear watch.

I would love an Iphone 6 but my contract will not be up until 2015 so I guess I'll be waiting on the Iphone 6S

When I was a kid, I always thought that Dick Tracy's "watch" radio was really cool. But not sure I would want the iWatch or not. Smaller buttons, smaller screen. As mentioned earlier, older eyes usually mean BIGGER screen is better. But we will see...really cannot wait to see. (no pun intended)

Ill only be getting the iphone 6 probably, unless the watch has something crazy I prob wont get it.

I'm not sure if I will get an iPhone 6 because of the rumors about the larger screen. I really like the size of my iPhone 5 as it fits very well into my pocket.

Im going to change from my 5S to the 6. Hopefully there will be a 5.5 inch model and thats what I will get if so.

Should I wait in line at the apple flagship store (767 fifth avenue)Sep.2/3 if it comes out the 9th in hopes to be one of the first ppl in line?
&
What are the chances of some1 buying my spot for minimum$800..?

No iPhone6 for me. I only just bought a 5S which I intend to keep for 4 years. I used my iPhone4 for nearly 4 years, so I'm assuming the 5S will remain useful for at least that period of time.

The iWatch, however, will probably be heading my way.
Wow,you can use an phone for such a long time!I have used the iphone4 for 2 years,but I feel it works slower than before.I am thinking about buying an iPhone6.But the iphone4 is not broken,still can be used,I don't know how to deal with it.

I will get the iWatch as my iPhone 4S is still in good condition

Apple hit a homerun on both of these. I'll bet getting a 6 Plus as well as the 42mm watch!