What's new

Will this case fit the Verizon iPhone??

The data plan pricing and service pricing falls squarely on the shoulders of Verizon. Apple has nothing to do with policies such as that.
Exactly, that is why I can't give you guys any answers right now!! Give me some time and I will let you know asap unless someone from Verizon leaks it first. But with at&t, sprint and t-mobile all changing their plans this year, do you really think Verizon will keep their the same? Not a chance in Hell. Its my opinion they will do what at&t did and drop down to 2gb, but that is just my opinion.

Looks like AT&T is $45 for 2GB and tethering for a month, $25 just for 2GB data, and $15 for 200MB of data. I'm guess about $45 or so for unlimited on Verizon. I think I recall them saying we will get unlimited, its just a matter at what cost.

Ugh, I can't believe they are dragging this out so close to order day. How annoying. God forbid we could just be grandfathered in.

I really hope they don't raise the price. If they limit the data that's one thing but, to increase the price is another. But, I guess there isn't any point worrying till it happens.

How did my thread get hijacked by all this data plan talk!!

One, it's a forum. Two, the question was answered and the thread evolved. Thus is the nature of the internet.[/QUOTE]

You are right, this is the internet. I forgot how sensitive people are in the forums. Sorry, please feel free to talk about whatever you'd like.

You are right, this is the internet. I forgot how sensitive people are in the forums. Sorry, please feel free to talk about whatever you'd like.

The question was answered, what else are you looking for exactly? Is no one else allowed to post here because the question was answered? Really?