What's new

Will 4.1 be released today

Alude904

Reaction score
Well im sure most people know by now that the apple event is today and that their online store is down for updates. That raises the question, do you think that 4.1 will be released today?

4.1 out next week!!

Hell i'm happy to lose all my jailbroken stuff for that game center multiplayer thingy!

Wow the new iPod Nano looks amazing, defo getting one of them!

New iTunes 'PING' feature looks pretty nifty as well :)

Last edited:
looks good, wont be long before they jailbreak it. i bet they already did jailbreak the betas

Im also puttin my money on the idea that the dev teams already have a jailbreak. That is why they havent released anything. They are waiting on the final build to be released

Im also puttin my money on the idea that the dev teams already have a jailbreak. That is why they havent released anything. They are waiting on the final build to be released

yes then apple release another firmware as quick as they can to close the holes. cat and mouse. a game apple will never win, just slow them down.

any one else notice that the apple website says download itunes 10 then you click it and it says iTunes 9.2.1 for Mac OS X lmao

any one else notice that the apple website says download itunes 10 then you click it and it says iTunes 9.2.1 for Mac OS X lmao

Yeah same, just thought I was actually downloading it, then realised it was the old version. Guess it will roll out over the next couple days.

damn it they said today lol, but oh well i dont think id even notice any difference in the new version its just to download 4.1 next week.

damn it they said today lol, but oh well i dont think id even notice any difference in the new version its just to download 4.1 next week.

Yeah it's got this new feature called 'Ping'. Looks pretty cool, like a social networking function but solely for music.